Search results

  1. D

    Just picked up Crazy Harry & Flody Pepper

    I swear, you Auzzies SUUUUURE love to rub things in our faces, don't you! Just kidding. I'd love to pick up ANY figure from series 2, but the idiots in charge at EBX would rather unpackanother grosse of YUGIO game cards than a Crazy Harry!
  2. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Man, I hate TRU! First they never call me back for a job, now this. I only had enough in my pocket Friday to get him anywhere BUT Newburry (it was..sniff..ONE DOLLAR OFF FROM WHAT I HAD!!!!!) I wandered the streets all night looking for him to no avail. HOWEVER, I was at the Tower Records...
  3. D

    Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

    Punk and Puppets....The Sam T Eagle skit reffered to was one in Which Sam keeps saying how disgraceful it is how, underneith one's clothing, one is completely naked. Very unsettling, but he winds upo getting himself too! He continues to say..AND it's not just the humans either. Undernieth...
  4. D

    Frank Oz

    I can't seem to remember if Frank Performed in Muppets Tonight and MFS. I do know he had to loop dialogue...could someone help-a me out!
  5. D

    Something I've noticed about Muppet Family Christmas.

    Hmmmmmmm.... Was Natilie performed by Richard Hunt? It seems that it SHOULD be Gladys because she was a recurring character. Natilie was only a one time thing. BTW, among the Sesame Characters that appeared, but did not feature solo lines were Forgetful Jones, Elmo, and Sherlock Hemlock!
  6. D

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    I think that there may have been an animated opening to Sesame Street in the early days. Someone told me that, and I didn't believe them. Big Bird appeared in a short animation (in a style that you could juuuust recognize him) about birds. (the same animator who did Snacks on Parade, and...
  7. D

    This thread has brought to you by the letter V!

    My thoughts I loved Villain in the Panama hat. It was used once this season. Man, I miss the classic animations. Very Special letter is a fun song, but sometimes the repetition of Very Very very very in classic Big Bird voice is suffice to make one MAD!!!! But I love this song all the...
  8. D

    Ernie and Bert's Addition song

    To Daffy Fan Sorry If I am not arround when You need me. I don't have my own computer, so I have to use the school ones. Sorry about that. My replys are only during School Days usually from 9-3:00. Tuesdays till 9 PM! Basically that bloated actor Marlon Brando insulted Frank Oz while...
  9. D

    Something I've noticed about Muppet Family Christmas.

    I was watching the actual broadcast version I taped (you reaaly wouldn't want a copy, trust me) and during the scene in which the Sesame Street characters sing Deck the Halls, Gladys sings a verse... BUT THAT PUPPET IS NOT GLADYS!!!! Gladys is a brown cow (light Beige maybe), but the cow they...
  10. D

    "Janice: Fer Sure!" First MAJOR site update!!

    Hey Byron! Groooooooovey site!!! I wondewr if you gave any consideration of putting a small page dedicated to her brief cameos in MCC MTI and MFS. Of course, she's VEEEERRRRRY hard to see in MCC, because she's wearing a bonnet that covers her entire face, except little portions of her eyes...
  11. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Don't ask me why... I saw an episode of Antiques Road Show in which they were talking about New Orleans and Maris Gras, and showed several people in costumes. Two people were together, and one was wearing a Bert mask, while the other was wearing an Ernie one....
  12. D

    This thread has brought to you by the letter X!

    To PunknPuppets: They actually have lots and lots of Blank AM heads, so they can make all the popular characters (Guy and Don included), and several various background extras with the same character. Hope this clears up confusion. There was this one BOOOOORing skit with "X" someone may have...
  13. D

    who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

    Hey Skeeter, long time no type!!!!!! I wonder if you got a chance to see my "Long lost Skeeter" Drawing. I posted itm on the Palisades board, so I'll give you a link! forums.palisadestoys.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=5780
  14. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    I bet Toys R Us is obsessed with getting the new "repainted" junk from the New Harry Potter film.........
  15. D

    Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

    Not only that, it made me feel dirty too! Now If you'llexcuse me, I feel like putting on five layers of clothing now......
  16. D

    who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

    The thing is every so often you strike a nerve with Spiderman, here (no offense) and he'll lose his temper. I have dealt with it. If you read some of his other posts, he takes things personnaly. Nothing wrong with that, but attacking back is not the way to go. I have dealt with this...
  17. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    I bet they were busy putting out the next, formulaic, by the numbers video game people were dying to play, until they got the demo.... I HATE having to resort to buying action figures at a videogame store, but that is where I found Dr.Teeth way back when...
  18. D

    This thread has brought to you by the letter X!

    It is INDEFINATELY Sniddler. It had a sign on the town's opening gate that said "Sniddler's Gulch!" I wonder where they got Sniddler from? Sounds like Sniddler on the Roof or something...
  19. D

    Do you think Labyrinth 2 should be made?

    Yeah, but if they kept making sequels, it WOULD be the Neverending Story!!!!!!
  20. D

    Star Wars Episode II on DVD

    I still think that the Third one will be the best in the new trilogy. I wonder...If these movies came out first (in order) would people love these and hate Chewbacca and Han? I still think a Puppet Yoda is better than a CGI Yoda....I don't know why. CGI Yoda is cool, but I still think he...
Top