Search results

  1. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    Don't you mean, OOOOOH the essence of FOMP? FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOMP FOOOOOOMP!!!!!!
  2. D

    Weirdo Monsters....

    Does anyone have the Book "OF MUPPETS AND MEN"? There are three monsters in the picture with Rich Little (During one of the season full page spreads). I forgot which ones they were, I think I remember Big Mama, but who are the other two? One looked WEEEEIIIIRRRD!!!
  3. D

    11/10/02 Sesame retrospective on Sunday Morning

    I am HORRIBLY sorry that I am late with this, but last Sunday (the one that just passed) on CBS's Sunday Morning, they had a Small retrospective on Sesame Street. Featured clips had an interview with Henson (Performing Ernie and Kermit), a short clip of the political satire character "H. Ross...
  4. D

    Ernie and Bert's Addition song

    I was watching this show (briefly) before I left this morning, and To my surprise they used a GOOD skit oat the end of Journey to Ernie today. (none of that "Ernie's Show and tell crap") Today, Ernie sang a song about addition ("WHy Zydico," said Bert), and Ernie keeps adding guests to...
  5. D

    Series 4-7 Released!!!

    Here's the deal.... Ken has posted the changes on the Palisades Board. Firstly, BOP Fozzie is dropped (crud) and so is the Mayheim Bus (double crud). Janice WILL still be in series five (which is why Foz was dropped). The MCC PVC set has been pushed up (due to the fact that series 7 may...
  6. D

    Byron Fan Club

    I wanna join, too! We can call it Fans Of Byron!!! FOB!!! Naaaaaaah!! Just doesn't hold the punch that Fomp had!
  7. D

    Counting down the days!

    I can see the Count right now... "ONE DAY!! TWO DAYS!!! THREE DAYS!!! FOUR DAYS!!! FIVE DAYS!!!" etc etc. Man, he'd be annoying to wait in line with!
  8. D

    Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

    That's funny. In GMC, Janice says "Look mother, it's my life. If I want to live on the Beach and walk around naked...." While on MTM she says "I don't care if it's art! I don't take off my clothes for anybody" (or something to that effect. Actually, she REALLY says, "If I want to live...
  9. D

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Air Date

    Nah! I'm going out to see the Fiesels! (I watch the Cosby Show too) Friday and Thanksgiving Thursday seem like the best times!
  10. D

    Series 4-7 Released!!!

    (ala Marge Simpson) hmmmmm... so many Piggies.... I also question "Why Zoot?" I mean, Zoot rocks, no doubt, but I do not see why they couldn't've made a whole PVC EM set (with Lips and Clifford) Also, I think that they should have made Johnny and Sal as a two pack, soi they won't get...
  11. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Some more I remembered There were these series of clips, I can't recall, but they were animated segments about numbers (Maria probably did the V.O.) and one in particular scared the ever loving crap out of me. They had 8 bats, and they played scary organ music, and the cartoon bats would fly...
  12. D

    This new format S*X

    AHMEN!!!!! I used to jump five feet in the air when scarey skits came on... I relise that was most of the fun! NUMBER PINBALL!!! YEEEEEAAAAARGHH!! RED HOT I!! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!! SCARY SCARY SCARY!!!! NYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
  13. D

    Most Un-Funny Muppet Show...

    I am not sure, but I have doubts about the Julie Andrews episode. I didn't see it, but Sound of Music makes my....CRINGE!!!!!
  14. D

    DVDs en español, DVD in Spanish ....

    Janice Too? I've noticed that on Plaza Sesamo Gladys the Cow is voiced by a woman. Is it just me, or is the using of a male character to voice a female character just an ENGLISH language thing?
  15. D

    PVC's You'd like to see

    Which PVC's would you like to see, just asking? I'd like a set like this Link Hogthrob (not in PIS uniform, a suit perhaps) Fozzie Bear Kermit Luncheon Counter Monster Pepe Seymore (both in Vaudeville get up) What about you?
  16. D

    Muppet Survivor Round 1

    Me too, because I don't know who the heck Hoggle is!
  17. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    They say that cat Martin P is one baaaaad Fomper.... SHUT YO MOUTH!!!!!
  18. D

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Air Date

    Lets think about it: Sunday: Bad. Competition from Fox's Sunday line up and ABC's Disney programming. Monday: Not really good. It will be beaten by Raymond. Alley Mc Beal was beaten, and abbruptly canned. Tuesday: BETTER THE #$%^ NOT BE!!! I have a late class that night! Besides...
  19. D

    TV star, Dave Coulier, touts CDs for kids

    I have always liked Coulier. He's the reason I never threw up watching Full House. It was getting so I couldn't watch the show EXCEPT for him (I share a bit of his characters cartoon mentality, And I can do a MEAN Bullwinkle voice as well). He has also done voice overs for Pinky and the...
  20. D

    why don't piggy and kermit get hitched?

    Here's what I think There have been lots of accusations about this relationship, but non were like Popeye and Olive. There was once a comic book (known to fans as a great fake) in which they supposedly got married. A lot of fans say it didn't happen. Before then, there was a cartoon series...
Top