Search results

  1. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    YEEEAHHH!! I want the set JUST for him!!!!!!
  2. D

    So, who have we lost?

    I don't want to brag, but a while before Beaker (aka Corey) left, he said I was an up and comer on MC. I am still here. Cept not on Weekends, Holidays, vacations, and various other times I cannot use the school computers. Daaaaayyyyyyng! I'm poor! I was also confused between the...
  3. D

    who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

    An' I'm a-backing you up! Soon we shall dethrown the lousy SYLVIA comic strip and replace it with the great MULEY!!! Of course it would be EASIER if'n I owned a news paper.
  4. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    Never quoted myself before...odd... I found out that this has a double meaning...and well...uh,,it's unflattering to see Minigobo and Bubblegum Rowlf like that. By FOMP I meant, BGR clobbered MG with a card Board cuttout of Martin P. Hope this helps you sleep better tonight...
  5. D

    conan obrien mentioning kermit

    Man, I wished I could stay up late (I can't physically) to see Conan. I mean, he has a great relationship with the muppets, yet does jokes like this. He actually does it funny. I can remember when Conan was wirting for the Simpsons!
  6. D

    Favorite Muppet Show Monster

    On the Muppet show, I'd have to say Sweetums, Big Mama, Luncheon Counter monster, Thog, and Dog Lion. I don't count Gonzo, Animal, Lenny, and Uncle Deadly because they are not monsters. As for Sesame Street, Cookie, Grover, Telly, Herry, Sherry Netherland (?), Frazzle, Two Headed, Natasha...
  7. D

    Bad Muppet Rumors

    Well, I was thinking we could hold a Save Henson Telethon. For every 20 dollar pledge, you get a Muppet Mayheim Membership, for a pledge of 30 dollars, you get a small Muppet Plush of your choice, for 50 bucks you get two action figures of your chaoice...etc. etc. like PBS, only important!
  8. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    Fomp is the time it's the place it's the motion Oh it's got Fomp, it's got meaning Fompatomps shomp! Built Fompa tough!!! THE DAILY FOMP! HEADLINES: BUBBLEGUM ROWLF FOMPS MINIGOBO WHILE IN A TUB OF GORILLA GOO!!!
  9. D

    Series 4-7 Released!!!

    Re: Who's my stinky little monkey... You know, I was about to say that. I mean Johnny needs to come with Sal. Other than that I have no idea what can come with Johnny. I mean, Mr. Bennett would not be pleased if they made him come with the figure. Besides. that's like not putting...
  10. D

    Frank Oz

    Re: Re: The TRUE "The Score" Story.. Sorry! Wocka wocka is so much MORE fun than saying Ha ha ha...
  11. D

    "Janice: Fer Sure!" First MAJOR site update!!

    I got to say, I have the MCC book from Golden, and Janice's stupid bonnet is all over the place. For a second I thought it was a Muppet box of Tissues playing a horn. I'd hate to say this, but that was a BAAAAAAAAAAAD cameo. On MTI however, she looked spiffy in her pirate get up!!!
  12. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    Fomp is not enough Fomp is not enough Fomp is not enough to Fomp most stuuuuuffff.... Heh heh heh... Wooops... Something is falling from the sky... FOMP... I am not getting sick of this Fomp stuff yet!!
  13. D

    Muppet Slippers at Wal-Mart

    I really want the Cookie monster ones if they have them in Adult sizes. Kermit too, but Cookie Monster slippers look better on me...
  14. D

    Spaceship Surprise thread...

    I love Star Trek Parodies. I also love the Pigs in space. Man, I remember those ones...."The Planet TR is very Trying..." I love how they always worm in some sort of "consinent sound" dance. Ahh..Good times, good times...
  15. D

    Bad Muppet Rumors

    Uh... Zach the Dog... did you post that twice, or do I need to see someone.....? I sure hope nothing terrible happens to the Muppets. Maybe if we can ALLLLLLL dig in and have everyone on this board, the Fraggle Board, the Palisades board, and the TP board and have all their friends that are...
  16. D

    New York Times Ad!

    Those New Yorkers sure are lucky! I want to have my Picture taken in front of someone dressed up like Fozzie Bear!!!
  17. D

    Frank Oz

    The TRUE "The Score" Story.. Do not believe what they say... The reason why Frank Oz had such a problem that he didn't want to focus on Puppeting by the fault of Marlon Brando is simple. You see, at the weight and age Marlon is at, he actually needs to be puppeteered himself. They were...
  18. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Muppet Babies Response I am not saying these are a good idea, and I am not saying they're a bad idea. Personally, only 3 of the ones I would want (Fozzie Sccoter and Gonzo) would actually be in an MTM version. Since this is the only one, the other three I would get (Bunsen Beaker, and...
  19. D

    Bad Muppet Rumors

    After this is ALLLLL over, let's gang up on the jerks in charge of EMTV and punch them in the stomach!!!!
  20. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Well...guess what! EBX sucks...well..a little. No Series 2 yet, and they had only 3 Piggys left. I spent my reserved "Crazy Harry" money on a two for one sale and picked up Cletus the slack jawed yokel and Dr. Julius Hibbert. One comic store says he didn't even order series 2 because...
Top