Search results

  1. D

    Muppet Air Freshners

    You know, we all pick on Byron at one point in our posts...just dunno why! It's like.. like free food that you do not like. You take it..you just don't know why you took it...
  2. D

    Christmas on Muppet Central Radio

    You might as well put Christmas Music on now. They had Christmas decorations at stores before they got Halloween ones in! I searched around for Halloween stuff on sale and couldn't find anything. And I do so love to buy all the candy I can this time of year!
  3. D

    Tough Pigs: Ernie vs Bert Anthology

    I read what is posted so far on the Ernie and Bert anthology..and let me say something.. KUDOS!! kudos to you for posting one of my favorite duos as a kid, and even now. Ernie and Bert are among my favorite Muppets of all time, and it's great we have something like that on your site! :D
  4. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I discussed this a while ago. Ken said he hated Pony tail Janice. I am not sure that this means she' out of the question (though long hair is better looking), because they use contemporary guidelines for the characters.
  5. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Count...You are one heck of a poet!!!! :D Man, if all goes well, we could easily see these hit stores next Friday.....WOW!! I asked for most of them for Christmas, but I will buy Harry before whatever happens Happens!
  6. D

    Leon Doctor Eltonjohn Dontshoot (The Piano Player)

    My mother has the Of Muppets and Men book. Last time I was there I dug it out and looked at it. I liked the concept art for Floyd and the Mick Jagger type character who would later become Janice.
  7. D

    What happened to Skeeter?

    I'm sure we're all wondering about that. I have drawn a solution at the palisades board forums.palisadestoys.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=5780 the whole article is at forums.palisadestoys.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 Heh hehe heh!!
  8. D

    Muppet Air Freshners

    I have a hunch that they're the cardboard ones. I have rarely seen Figural ones. I saw Wallace and Grommet and Homer Simpson (I think) but that's about it. These cardboard air fresheners are a hot item now. Everyone from Spongebob, to Simpsons and I think AlF have them now. I have a Ralph...
  9. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    This one isn't really a reffenence per see. Remember the episode of Seinfeldf in which Jerry Cashed Checks from his grandma, and they bounced because she didn't have the account anymore. This guy with a high pitched girls voice keeps harassing Jerry, and Jerry hosts the PBS telethon? If you...
  10. D

    characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

    Enough Snoop Stuff Though I'd hate to debate again, I still think that it's an industry Double standard. Anything that is 5-10% sparks an old, squeamish lady writing campagn, while the really offensive stuff is never even touched. They won't let Powdered Toatman crumple up the Bill of...
  11. D

    Thoughts on Kami

    Please Don't bring up Bert and Ernie again FIrstly, it is a kid's show. The thought of Dating and such is down played (though it still exists. Luis and Maria married, and had a babie, and Oscar had a girlfriend named Grundgetta, they must've broken up. It's a grouch relationship I think)...
Top