Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python's Flying Circus Opening Theme
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "30 Days Out"
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll start working on these ASAP (with a special surprise Fraggle bonus song :excited: ), but it may take a while . . . I think the list you have is the newest, because I didn't put the Fraggle Albums on the earlier lists . . . I'm sure there will be a new one eventually, but I haven't added...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Michael Jackson - "Smooth Criminal" (it's been stuck in my head)
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steppenwolf - "Magic Carpet Ride"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yeah, it was done by the human cast on the steps behind Hooper's Store. it's on one of the old SS videos I have from the mid-80s I'm fairly certain I have all of these and will send soon! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet's From Space: Hidden Stars

    - "Build the Jacuzzi" - Johnny & Sal's scene at the Jacuzzi party - Bobo - The Poker Game - Seeing Rowlf & Scooter again - When Dr. Honeydew freaks out because one of his inventions actually worked (so her thought) - Gonzo's Brain Surgery - Ubergonzo (Jerry Nelson just gets :cool:er...
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending all except these: Skin Let's Go Driving Muppets Rhyme in School I've been looking for a copy of "Skin" myself, so if anyone does have it, I'd like it as well! :) Also, my "I Heard My Dog Bark" is the newer version with Ernie
  9. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    Amazon.com Sales Rank: #134 in DVD
  10. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    indeed! I can't wait :excited:
  11. anytimepally

    Bob Appreciation Thread

    love the interviews on that page. neat! :p
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dizzy Gillespie & Charlie Parker - "Groovin' High"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    It hit 90 yesterday. it shouldn't be as warm today, but it is sunny
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Betty Lou's Gettin' Out Tonight"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Vince Guaraldi Trio - "Linus & Lucy"
  16. anytimepally

    Return to Oz

    It was kinda sad for Margaret Hamilton, though, because she'd been a Kindergarten teacher before acting and she loved children, but after The Wizard of Oz, they were afraid of her . . . Jim Backus (Thurston Howell III from Gilligan's Island) was one of her students, even!
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Lord Byron's Luggage"
  18. anytimepally

    I'm Graduating!

    Glad to hear it was hitchless! Congrats again :D
  19. anytimepally

    Movie name quotes!

    love that movie! :D "I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this Randall."
  20. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D hope you enjoy it!
Top