Search results

  1. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Yeah... valentines day reaks... At least Pepe lePrawn is on The other half!
  2. D

    Series 5?

    Hate to sound like an ad for Palisades, but if you were in the collector's club, you'd get little pictures of the prototypes before anybody else does. So far they have Pepe....
  3. D

    Penguins?

    In one of the upcoming PVC sets (Muppet Christmas Carol to be exact) we will see some Penguins... be patient!
  4. D

    Why the Wait on First Mate Piggy?

    Not to mention the fact she's being retooled all the time. In a constant state of improvement, I suppose.
  5. D

    Is the D song relesaed anywhere?

    Mayhaps you should check out the "For the Kid's" album. It has the Bear naked Ladies version of the song, which I mean, you haven't lived till you hear that version!
  6. D

    Valentines Day Menu

    Well sir... dispite the fact that I HAAAAATE Valentines day, I love the menu. Another SUPERB job, once again you make the opening page sing! Sing like Pavarotti!
  7. D

    Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

    (In best Phil Silvers impersonation...) Sheesh! I suuuuure hope not, or I really have some problems....
  8. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Garfield will always be second best... well... for me, it's a tie. Wish I had a Jon Arbuckle action figure, though.... Possibly Binky the Clown!
  9. D

    Mah Na Mah Na contraversy

    The Sesame/ Ed Sullivan appearences were Pa tee puh teepee, like the original song and TMS used the Doo doo doo doo doo one, making it sound more like a Vaudeville soft shoe number...
  10. D

    Edgiest Muppet

    Hands down, Pepe...... Like, wow, okay...
  11. D

    Grover question

    I listed all the letter segs I could remember... BUT I FREAKIN FORGOT ABOUT RAYMOND!!!
  12. D

    MuppetFest 2?

    Seen it?!?!? I TAPED IT!!! I'll watch it again... hope I don't wear out the tape...
  13. D

    Sesame Skits and Songs with Kermit

    Here's a partial list... there's a lot Disco Frog Frog in the Glen Elbows This Frog If I were Do De Rubba Duck Every Sesame Street News Flash Grover and Kermit discuss Teeth Elmo and Kermit discus Ideas (I-deeeeeeeeeeeeas?) Last year's Hurricane episode Being...
  14. D

    Animation Academy Awards Announced

    Well.... I can kinda go either way. Shrek was decidedly Anti-Disney satire, and it came after allegations that Disney made clothes in sweat shops (believe it or not, I don't care) and after they've relased all these trecally Princess themed "Little Mermaid did so well" type of movies. On the...
  15. D

    Sesame Street

    I can agree and disagree on the same matter. I also think that Elmo's world is pretty long, and takes up a good portion of the show. I personally think that it should be an alternating feature (i.e. Mondays, wedsndays and friedays, JTE TUesdays and thursdays) or, better still it's own show...
  16. D

    Grover question

    Well, don't forget, imb.com is usually wrong about these things. It once said Frank Oz played his roles in AVMMCM (not to mention it stared Captain Smollet!). It is David Rudman. I think Eric has performed Grover since last year, in a short skit where he was on Safari. Anyway, I do not...
  17. D

    Can anyone help me?

    Sadly, this CD has been out of print for years.... years upon years... it is quite difficult to track down. Mayhaps check up on E-bay or the equivilent. Sorry I can't be of much help, because frankly.... I WANTED IT TOO.... just didn't have a CD player back then.
  18. D

    Live-action version of the number pinball??

    This doesn't really count, but they did have a little skit where a group of African American girls were singing a jump rope type song about the number 14. At the end, they actually "sort of" sing it like 1-2-3-4-5, 6-7-8-9-10, 11- 12... 13 ...14. But that's the best I can think of...
  19. D

    Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

    Yeah, I hear that... Madonna has just become a spectical because she's been in terrible movies... AND THEY KEEP HIRING HER!!!! Pee wee... man, why won't he be Pee Wee anymore? I mean, he's been Pee Wee like characters, but he keeps saying he hasn't retired the character... THEN WHERE THE...
  20. D

    We're on "Millionaire" This Tuesday and Wednesday...

    Too bad you were preemptied by the episode with the guy named Kermit... at least they made (obvious) Muppet refferences, though..... Be a real pain if they don't send you a check until even longer, am I right?
Top