Search results

  1. D

    Why are Elmo, Zoe, Rosita and Baby Bear so annoying to classic SS fans?

    You are dead on right Mr. Looper... so, I...uh...gee... what was I saying anyway? Oh Yeah! I'm on the chicken vs. pork discussion board! It's the other white meat and that's the last you'll hear from me! Just kidding!;) Yeah, you miss the thrill of seeing what comes next! If a...
  2. D

    More Snooze Features from Disney doth cometh

    Though, in my opinion, they should really think of getting some new blood in there... they're running out of ideas, and sequalling junk.... They really need to get more writers in there. And stop copying from classic liturature!
  3. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I didn't get it period... connection faliure.....I hate computers......:o
  4. D

    What are your obsessions?

    It's not that I am insulting her, mind you... it just doesn't tickle me like Are You Being Served, Vicar of Dibley, and anything with Rowan Akterson in it. It's a good show, just not my cup of mud, know what I mean. But still, leagues better than the lame sit coms on most major networks...
  5. D

    Most/Least Fave Older Recurring Segments

    :cool:My fave recurring skits: Charilie's resteraunt, Super Grover, at home with Ernie and Bert, Game shows, Letter of the Day, and Noodles and Ned. :eek: My least faves are Talk to some kids segments (the newer ones, not the one on one with muppet segments), This one where kids form letters...
  6. D

    Bear on Patrol

    www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/January/PatrolBSneak.jpg This is a link to the toy prototype... unpainted.
  7. D

    Goodbye, Goodbye Everybody!

    Me Too, buddy! I hope you have lots of fun up there, and see a mounty or two. Plus many episodes of Sesame Park (and find a way to tape them!). Bon Voyage, and my you have a safe and healthy return!:D
  8. D

    Birds Of Prey

    YES! YES! Finally someone else who agrees with me. I am dead sick and dead tired of these mindless UHF syndicated action adventure Beastmaster junk that is an insult to other less rediculous moronic action shows. Come on! Even the thrid rate made for TV "Kissing Place" type movies staring...
  9. D

    More Snooze Features from Disney doth cometh

    Home on the range looks pretty cool and all, but I do not like the Brother Bear thing one bit! It's too much like Spirit or Pocahauntus in my opinion. As for them going CGI all the way...(cough.. sell out) I think they nshould stick with Pixar. I mean, remember the snoozefest entitled...
  10. D

    Songs of Grover

    Thought up two more. In one Charlie's resterraunt skit, the whole place served Mexican food adn Gorver sang: Granada.... Granada que diece via where butter is called mantequilla Were you're treated so fine, as you come in to dine, and we're always delighted to see yah! OLE OLE OLE OLE...
  11. D

    Several Things I Hate About TV

    Re: Re: Joggy, I'm not a very religious man, but I have to say, home Shopping clubs are the work of SATAN!!!! And isn't Home shopping channel crap like that obsolete thanks to the internet anyway?:eek: :confused:
  12. D

    Bear on Patrol

    Man.. it's been so long since I've even seen a Bear on Patrol episode... I have one from a French Pictoral cartoon archive here www.meganimation.net/Animes/Images/Muppet/mupp25.jpg It's a bit fuzzy though.... And Palisades has some test shots of the upcoming Bear on Patrol figures! I'll...
  13. D

    Songs of Grover

    I could make an MP3, I guess... unfortunately, I do not have many Sesame Street CD's to make them off of, that feature Grover (I only have in my actual possetion, Sesame Road... the only other ones I can find, to buy, are Hot Hot Hot, Kid's Classics, Road trip songs, and sometimes platnum hits...
  14. D

    Want to watch the classic clips?

    I am confused... what is the point of this post exactly? Is it a video trading post? I'd love to trade something, but I don't know exactly WHAT to trade.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  15. D

    Any Simon and Garfunkel fans out there?

    I had a feeling... I am not really a musical buff... I'm a fan of the Snoopy Musicals, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, and the Producers...
  16. D

    Not apropos of anything

    You make it sound like a punnishment..., I try to watch (or experiance) Muppets 2 hrs. a day... well... I would if I had a bigger video collection..... I spendt the entire summer re-watching my "taped off TV" copy of the Muppet movie, Muppets go to Disneyworld, the Jim Henson hour first...
  17. D

    Songs of Grover

    in that case, add: Proud of Me Thirty-two Cracks In the Sidewalk 5-Climbing Nine Stairs There’s a Hole In the Bottom of the Sea Me I Have Feet My Furry Little Shadow Crossing the Street I Am Blue I’m Gonna Build the Biggest House You’ve Ever Seen Two “G” Sounds – Grover and George-...
  18. D

    Any Simon and Garfunkel fans out there?

    No idea who they are...... However, there is one award I wish would go to U2.... Bono's been nominated (so I hear) for a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!! for his work in Africa's little segments where the greedy rulers exploit the poor and helpless. You can see why I hope U2 gets the nudge.
  19. D

    What are your obsessions?

    I never really got into that show... It's on a heck of a lot on our PBS in Mass. Never see much of Mr. Bean, Black Adder, orMonty Python any more... just a bunch of dull ones about old fogeys. Of course, Vicar of Dibley is quite nice.
  20. D

    Toy Fair Pics!

    They're nice guys really, but they got me by the Benjamins... money!
Top