Search results

  1. D

    new movies coming out

    And Diz will release 5 more Dalmation films, Country Bears 2, Electric Bugaloo, and The Easter Bunny Clause (the long not waiting for it perqual to Santa Clause) before they can green light another Ducktales movie. Somethings deserve the sequal, others get it.
  2. D

    Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

    In case you want to know, I went back last week and GOT HIM!!! :o :o :o I LOVE THAT BEAR... Tonight I will go see if they have Floyd or any series 3 figs!
  3. D

    The Mall Is Busting With Muppety Goodness!

    I can never muster up enough courage to go into one of those Hot Gothic stores. I have seen the T's at pushcarts and Newburry comics. But what is the Mrs. Feild's thing? Do you get a free video if you purchase one of their nine dollar cookies?
  4. D

    Why are Elmo, Zoe, Rosita and Baby Bear so annoying to classic SS fans?

    Actually, there is little adult appeal (it IS there, you just have to look) in some of the current episodes (I had to watch them all. The show's on before I leave on some morning, and there's nothing else on except Jerry Springer...ik). In one episode (Telly and Baby Bear break Zoe's car)...
  5. D

    how dumb!!!

    My guess..... we COULD have a Sesame Workshop Channel... if we all go out and buy a million Elmo dolls, T-shirts, videos, toys, coloring books, CD's, games....etc... :o :( :p (Heavily addicted to Muppet Smilies) :eek: Anyway, even if we DID have a SW channel, I'd bet they'd just rerun...
  6. D

    Muppet Smilies

    I can't get the smilies to work in my signature..... Is it a memory, programing problem if it's used in this way? :cool: Man, I just love these.
  7. D

    Simpsons 300th episode is on!

    But in all honesty, Spellympics was a million times better than the one where they go to Africa.... that was just terrible. In the words of the obvious, "Worst Episode EVER!":rolleyes:
  8. D

    Muppet Supernovae?

    NO WONDER WHY I KEEP GETTING THOSE PICS!!!!! I thought it was a freaky art thing named after the Muppets for no reason.... This reminds me of the mars probe and the rocks named after the Cartoon Network... Yogi bear, Scooby Doo... When the thing crashed into Yogi, it bust me the heck...
  9. D

    Sing yourself sillier at the movies

    Ohhhh man... I just need to buy me some more of them Muppet Sesame Videos. I only have the one that the thread is entitled, and 25th Anniversary. I've taped some (The whole first series of Shalome Sesame, never watch it, and Put Down the Duckie) I definately have to look for that one. ::( :p
  10. D

    Wegman Dogs

    I am so glad SOMEONE knows who they are. Personally, the Wegman dogs are my fave NON_Muppet segment of the show. I have seen really early William Wegman videos (before he even used dogs) and I must say... PeeWee Herman ain't got nothin' on this guy. It was so... so off the wall. I can't even...
  11. D

    Muppet Smilies

    Yeah man, yeah!!! Heh heh heh! ALLL RIIIIIGHT!!!! :D :D :D Is there any need to wonder why I'm Dr. Tooth?
  12. D

    I think it time for me to really drop this facade and say maybe disney is best...

    :D ;) :cool: :rolleyes: Muppet Emoticoms? HOW BLOODY COOL IS THIS?!?!? Uh... never mind... Anyway, there are so many things I have against Disney (Cheapquals, rereleasing junk like The Newsies to DVD and not Ducktales the movie, making Bean bags of every single character except...
  13. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Yes, Animal, my friend! I am pretty un attractive (at least to myself... I have LOOOOOOW self esteme... no thanks to high school :( ) However, there is one upside to not having anyone on Valentines day... and it couldn't be truer this year.... If you have no one, you have no one to buy...
  14. D

    Worst animated sketch ever!

    It's still light years better than that stupid "We're the number one! We're the number one" thing... oh yeah... that was funny for like 2 seconds.... I don't like the stop motion ones where the little toys go and make letters and stuff like that from that studio... it's really over over used...
  15. D

    new movies coming out

    SANTA CLAUSE 3?!?!?!? MAAAAAAAAANNNNN... are they just doing crappy sequals or what? I mean, I'd consider seeing Jungle Book 2 if Louie was actually in it... of course, by that, I'd go see Daredevil or something and sneak into the showing of JB2.... But really, they have just completely...
  16. D

    Big Bird on The Great Muppet Caper???

    I know... isn't that just surreal???? Of course, it's Piggy's fantasy... but weeeeeeeird!
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

    Yeah, C,..... you're thinking about the wrong group of puppets. That's enough out of me on that. But seriously... Ninja Turtles was preemptied by NasCrap? If It didn't take so darn long, I'd copy the one I taped and send it to yah....
  18. D

    Is This Guy Deranged?

    Back to the bubble bath.... I was about to go in to the Sale or Trade or Wanted thing to ask if anyone had the Squire Terlawnious Fozzie Bubble bath "Soakie" (as their called). I've seen older ones (think 1960's-70's) on sale for less than that (including a vintage Simon, of the Chipmunks) at...
  19. D

    Simpsons 300th episode is on!

    Personally I think that episode 300 was much better than ep 301. I mean, it is a tuning point for Bart to walk out on his family, even though his father strangled him a million times before. He left for money, mind you... he's okay with the neglegence and abuse. The Perfect Strangers...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

    I didn't see it... IT WAS BLOODY PREEMPTIED!!!!!
Top