Search results

  1. The Count

    Favorite Count Von Count Moments

    Hey Jackie, I saw that segment on today's Unpaved episode, though it was on Sunday, Aug 23 at 3:30 AM! One segment which hasn't been mentioned and is one of my faves is where the Count is an elevator operator. Kermit comes to work in his trenchcoat, only to discover who's manning the elevator...
  2. The Count

    What is your favorite Sesame ABC's?

    Thanks to TravellingMatt's posts, I now know who Xavier and the "Alphabet on the Street" segments are. I also remember the spacey machine that converted one letter into the next as Janice & Mokey's Man commented, although I can't recall many of the specific mechanisms. Here are my favorites...
  3. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Hey, I have a few quick questions about some SS characters and I was wondering if anybody could help me out. 1 What's the name of the female character who owns the Furry Arms Hotel, the woman who Humphrey and Ingrid work for. 2 What's the name of the actress or singer who performed the song...
  4. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    Well, I've got some ideas after having watched TMTM last night on ABC Family. Let's say that the PVC figures will be sold in packs of six figures each. You guys know how the Muppets looked in their lockers better than me. My proposal is this: Set 1 includes Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf...
  5. The Count

    Sesame Street Trivia!

    Re: Sesame Trivia, Splurge. Hey Splurge, I just saw your post in this thread, and I have to correct you on your response. The only reason I do so is to help enlighten others about the Muppets. With regards to Q 18, where TravellingMatt asked which show has a Sesame Street muppet never...
  6. The Count

    Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

    Thanks, Ken Just wanted to thank you for clearing up the confusion. It was a message from Palisades indeed, just wanting to make sure that my mailing address correct so that they can send my package to my home three weeks after having made the payment. Don't worry, I'm not as bitter as I...
  7. The Count

    New Collector's Club email

    Was this new E-mail message about the collector's club sent by a person named Sarah McCallister? Because if it is, I did get it today, but wasn't sure if it was safe to open. Please let me know if such a message was indeed sent by this person, cause I want to know when I can expect my package...
  8. The Count

    Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

    Club Kit So here's my question about the collector's club from Palisades Toys. Has the person or persons in charge of the collector's club sent out a message about the club kit recently? I'm asking because I received a message from someone named Sarah McCallister with "Club Kit" in the...
  9. The Count

    Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

    Some of my favorite segments are of course: C is for Cookie, M Monster Meal sung by both Cookie and Herry, The sketch where María teaches Cookie Monster about the benefits of a healthy diet and he ends up eating everything she brought, including the plates! I also loved the part in FTB at...
  10. The Count

    Sesame Street Trivia!

    Trivia Answers Hello, TravellingMatt: I'm ready to answer some of your trivia questions. Here are the ones I absolutely know as correct answers. 8. b. "Count it Higher", was recorded by Chris and the Alphabeats. Just why is he referred to as Chrissy when his name is Chris? 9. c. The...
  11. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    To Electric Mayhem, and anybody else who's interested: The 10 nothing-points are just calling out for someone to claim them! If you're having a tough time figuring out my "3 cents" rant, just remember the clue I gave a while back about letting your mind wander over to Roman delights. I know...
  12. The Count

    Sesame Street Character Guide

    It seems to me that w're all taking our lists from Craig Silverstein's student website. Anyway, the Singing Pigs are called the Oinker Sisters, as another spoof character based on the Pointer Sisters. Also, Little Red Riding Hood should be changed to Little Green Riding Hood, Red's sister who...
  13. The Count

    Sesame Street Character Guide

    Well, even if we don't get an online character guide, at least it's getting started right here at the MC boards. BTW: Traveling Matt: Thanks for adding your humans list, since now I can add Alan to mine! However, I don't know some of the other characters you named. Is there any way we can...
  14. The Count

    Google Groups

    Just to let you guys know, I went ahead and joined up after all. The reason I did so is because I'm really hoping that someone will be able to help me with my Muppet research and answer all the questions I have. I posted a copy on both alt.tv.sesame and rec.arts.henson+muppets, so if you want...
  15. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    Just to add my 3 cents to the fray... I fully support a figure version of Yolanda Rat, with maybe some sort of miniature kitchen utensils like a spatula. If possible, I think it would be great to have a Featherstone figure with handheld mirror and Splurge with a radish attached to a rod...
  16. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    Figure Wishlist Just wanted to add my 3 cents to the fray once again and share something with everyone. Before Friday's monumental announcements, I'd had a great dream as to the figure line, which went along these lines. I walk out from the campus's Voc. Rehab. office and wander over to the...
  17. The Count

    Google Groups

    I'd just like to ask a couple of questions on the subject of Google Groups. 1 About how many MC members are also subscribed as Google Groups members? I know I saw ssetta and dwmckim there, but I'm curious as to whether other MC members also use the Google groups. 2 Are you guys satisfied with...
  18. The Count

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    You know, now that I think about itthere's something I'd like to add. While Ken was in San Diego, RadioNate posted the following idea. Wave 77: Muppets in Wonderland Miss Piggy as the Queen of Hearts Statler as Tweedledee Waldorf as Tweedledum Floyd as the Blue Caterpillar Gonzo as the...
  19. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Frogboy4: You said that it would be great to have figures from MFC, that there were only three figures worth making: Mrs. Emily bear, the Snowman, and the Turkey. You forgot Maureen the Mink! Grail: Don't worry about it. In fact I might have something in the works. If you're still plagued...
  20. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    When I said that the Muppets series was taking on POTF proportions, I meant it as what Ken already stated in the possibility of such a vast array of characters to choose from when deciding who'll get the figure treatment for a specific wave, but I certainly don't wish to squash the imaginative...
Top