Search results

  1. The Count

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Party Guest #0 Hello, I'm just gathering ideas and suggestions for my project about a grand Muppet party. If you're unfamiliar with this topic, you can find it in the General Discussions forum. I want to know if you approve of the following idea for guest #0: Señor Zero. Small marble 0 as a...
  2. The Count

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Human Characters Thanks to all who have submitted the names of various human characters. We only have just a few more to go, and then we can bring it all together. I'm still missing the names of the actor(s) who portrayed: John-John or Jon-Jon, please tell me how his name is correctly...
  3. The Count

    "Sesame Street" song is *WRONG!*

    Capt. Crouton Hey, CaptCrouton, I remember these guys too. Janice & Mokey's Man is right, as you already know, but all characters can be organized quite easily. The book says what number it is, and they were color-coded in different groups. Red, blue, and brown had 7 each, and green had 5...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Database

    Thanks, Phil. This is indeed the thread I was looking for. Why was it moved out of the Website and Forums section? Where is this thread located now? Once again, thanks from the Count.
  5. The Count

    Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

    Hey, Dr. Gorry, since you've got better sight than I do then maybe you could answer these questions. 1 What are the five special pieces needed to summon Exodia? 2 What two pieces does Yugi still have thanks to Joey fishing them out of the ocean? 3 This one's more of an opinion. Do you think...
  6. The Count

    Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

    Time's Up Bad move, Dr. Gorry. By using the Time Wizard you sped up time on the entire field. True, my monsters are aged, but so's your Blue Eyes. And besides, my Baby Dragon is now a Millennium Dragon who destroys your aged Blue Eyes wiping out all your life points. But thanks to the Time...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Database

    Hey, what happened to the forum thread titled "An Ultimate Muppet Database" formerly located in the Website and Forums section of the boards? Has it been completely deleted? Has it been moved to a new section? Where was it moved to? I only ask because I have a vested interest in this forum...
  8. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Luke and frogboy4, this is an intervention. Do you guys realize what you're spouting out in your inane ramblings? I respect your individual likes and dislikes, but c'mon, there are better action figure lines to invest your time away from the Muppets. There's Spawn, Transformers, GI Joe...
  9. The Count

    Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

    Dr. Gorry, Your move Well, Dr. Gorry, it's my turn. I draw the Baby Dragon and lay one card face down. My Dark Magician is still on the field and wishes to perform a little magic for you with the help of the Magic Box. First, the magician enters the box which lays at the feet of your Blue...
  10. The Count

    I just broke the top ten!

    Luke Congratulations, Luke! You've reached a most vaunted position here at MC. Now you're a Senior member, and I hope you're up to the challenge of being a secondary moderator. Congratulations on reaching your 1100th post.
  11. The Count

    An ultimate Muppet database

    This message's for www.kermitage.com In case you didin't get my E-mail, I'm posting my comments here for all to see. Greetings, it is I, the Count. I just wanted to say thanks for the support for the list I posted a while back. If the mentioning of some characters has been omitted, it's...
  12. The Count

    Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

    I kind of agree with MaxGoof in that now both Series 4 and Series 5, if they stand as what we know it to be with its changes so far, might be a better sell. Now Series 4 has a semi-bigg gun in Rizzo, a main secondary star in Sam the Eagle, and two obscure or supporting characters in Dr. Julius...
  13. The Count

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Thanks, Jeffrey Gray. Now if anyone can contribute with the actor's names of the following characters: Angela, Doc, Jamal, Kaylub, Angela's and Jamal's son, Luis's Uncle and Maria's Mamá, Mike, Nick Chicken, Selena, the Russian violinist and dance teacher, if her name's spelled...
  14. The Count

    Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

    Here's my opinion for what it's worth. If Janice's figure is being held back a wave, like Rowlf's, to perfect the sculpt, then I could be inclined to accept her being bumped back down a wave or two. I do agree that Janice should've been released in Series 4. We could've had an Electric Mayhem...
  15. The Count

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Human Actors Hello everybody: Your help has been great. I'm finding about characters known and unknown. I need your help again so that I can compliment my Muppet Family listing with the actors who portrayed the humans. Here's the list of what I need: Angela Bob David David's Grandmother...
  16. The Count

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Club Membership Hi guys, It's me, The Count. I signed up to join the Palisades club, opting to send my $30.00 payment through www.paypal.com. I got my receit immediately, and hope that Palisades Toys got the payment. All I can do now is wait for confirmation via regular mail, and I'm...
  17. The Count

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Thirty! Thirty pleasing posts! Yes, now I'm a full-fledged member of MC! Check your mail, ronskimomo for a nice surprise about the club. I don't know why anyone didn't send it to you sooner, though. But at least now you're out of the dark shadows left in my rising wake. Have a glorious...
  18. The Count

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Yo-Jimbo: Check your E-mail and you'll find a nice surprise. Hey, Kane, I went ahead and took care of this one for you.
  19. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Muppet Figures Just to sound off on the voice chips debate: Luke, your idea was a good one. We just have to see how it could be done at a cost-effective level that the major action figure buying public would purchase the figures. But on the other hand, the actors should also be compensated...
  20. The Count

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Thanks ssetta Thanks for at least answering one question, ssetta. MuppetDude posted on another thread that the Scottish collie opera singer was named either Annata Scottie or Renatta Scottie. Do either of these names ring any bells? Which is correct? Here are some questions for other...
Top