Search results

  1. The Count

    Favorite Grover moment!

    Hello, everyboddeeeeeee! Some of my favorites have already been stated, but here are some others. *Grover as a pizza delivery guy bringing Mr. Johnson a pizza with hammers and saws instead of ham and sausages. * The Mexican restaurant bit, but because the meals are different numbers ordered...
  2. The Count

    An ultimate Muppet database

    Muppet Listing 2.0 Pt. 2 Well, here's the rest of my Muppet master listing. M 191 Ma Gorg (FR) 192 Mad Monty (TMS Movie) 193 Madam Marjorie Trash Heap (FR) 194 Mahna Mahna (TMS) 195 Mama Bear (SS) 196 Mama Fiama (MT) 197 María (SS, Sonia Manzano) 198 María's Mamá (ss, ) 199 Marie...
  3. The Count

    An ultimate Muppet database

    Muppet Listing 2.0 Here's my new and revised Muppet master listing. It includes members from the three main franchises: Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, and The Muppet Show with additions from Muppets Tonight as a sub-branch. Bear in the Big Blue House isn't included because even this website...
  4. The Count

    Best Value on a Muppet Figure

    Though this may be a little off-topic, Just to follow up on your sig, Drtooth: The Count von Count is actually based on the male version of a mythic monstous creature called the Azeman. I say he's a male version because the Azemen are female vampires from South America. But instead of warding...
  5. The Count

    Who remembers the play about dental hygiene?

    I also remember that sketch. It was a play about proper dental hygiene where Grover was the toothpaste, Bert was the tooth, and Herry who was dressed in a black costume complete with black mustache and hat, was the cavity. Hope this helps. Count up to 9, the Count.
  6. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Here's another quick question! Originally posted by TravellingMatt: "This was a rare case where a character from an animated segment, Cowboy X, was parlayed into a Muppet character (they used the lavender live-hands Anything Muppet for him). Big Bird requests Cowboy X's autograph, which is, of...
  7. The Count

    Sesame Street Character Guide

    Character Request for BlueAM _Hello BlueAM: Greetings from the Count. I'm glad to see that you decided to join the forums here at muppetcentral.com. Thanks for supporting the idea of a Sesame Street character guide, and I was hoping that you could help me out with the characters you...
  8. The Count

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    Hey, ssetta: I was just as surprised to see the pinball segment on ABC during that Saturday college football game. That's why I posted it and asked if anyone else had seen it. To this day, I still don't know how or why it was shown on ABC by itself. Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing...
  9. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Well, since I believe we're ready to forge ahead to Round 4, it's time to double up the anty. Don't worry, though these are just some more quick questions which I hope someone will be able to answer. 1 What's the name of the Scottish female collie opera singer muppet? Is her name Annata or...
  10. The Count

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    Speaking of the animated pinball segment, there's something that's been bugging me for a while. About two or three years ago, I was watching a college football game on ABC between 3-4 PM. During the commercial break, I saw the pinball segment right there on ABC! Did anybody catch this...
  11. The Count

    Best Value on a Muppet Figure

    Welcome back to MC forums! It's great to hear from you again, Drtooth. The lowest price I paid was $8.00 ($7.99 actually), for both doctors: Dr. Teeth and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew from my local Electronics Boutique. I purchased Kermit for a dollar more than that at Suncoast, so I'll stick with EBX...
  12. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Okay, guys, if you're ready, let's move right along onto Round 3! Here's the new batch of questions, which I hope someone will be able to answer. First off, Round 2's subquestion (b) went unanswered. I'd like to know if the list of characters posted above should be considered as characters to...
  13. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Originally posted by ElecMayhem: "And I didn't steal ANY of the Muppet prototypes. They were gone before we got in there..." Missing Muppets prototypes? Stolen before the rest of the crew got there? This sounds like a case for Sherlock Hemlock and Dr. Watson!
  14. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Once again, thanks to everybody who posted; but special thanks go out to TravellingMatt who sends in descriptions of the characters along with their names, which is what I really need to finish off my Muppet research. These two questions pertain to Round 2, and once they've been answered we can...
  15. The Count

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    In the spirit of the "What's your favorite SS ABC"s?" thread, I, the Count von Count present this similar thread to voice your favorite sketches from SS on the subject of 1-2-3's. You can pick a specific sketch used to count up until the number of the day was selected, or any sketch or song on...
  16. The Count

    Even More Sesame Street Trivia!

    I have to correct myself on a few of my answers. 11. d. Cowboy X is the one who leaves his mark all over the cowboy town. 13. a. Little Murray Sparkles is Elizabeth's cat. 14. b. The highest number the animated pinball segment counts up to is 12. 16. d. Rusty is the only other muppet present...
  17. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Thanks to all who posted their responses. BTW: Ernie101, what's the English saying you're referring to? Well, let's see if anyone can answer this second round of quick questions. 1 What are the names of the individual members of Chris and the Alphabeats and how can each member be...
  18. The Count

    Even More Sesame Street Trivia!

    Even More Trivia Answers Here are my guesses. 3. D. Me Claudius. The King and I features Grover and the letter I, Chariots of Fur features Herry and Grover, and Upstairs Downstairs is before my time. 4. a. Buffy and 5. d. Kody. Though these are also before my time, I got these answers...
  19. The Count

    Sesame Street Trivia!

    A quick question for TravellingMatt: You say that Louie the Lip, much like the invisible ice cream cone Lefty was selling, didn't exist. Well then, who was the muppet that showed up at the beach when Lefty tried to sell an invisible ice cream cone to Bert? What was that muppet's name? Thanks...
  20. The Count

    Sesame Street Trivia!

    Question 18 Well, let's see... 18. The answer to which other Muppet movie has Big Bird appeared in is b. The Muppets Take Manhattan. Though I don't have great vision anymore, I remember from when my sight was better that Big B was seated in the back row of the chapel along with the rest of...
Top