Search results

  1. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Round 5 Thanks to all who've assisted me with my research. I have a few more questions for Round 5, though I haven't asked much lately. Here are the questions. 1 Who is Baby Bree Bop A Do? If possible, what does he look like? 2 There was a sketch parody of MTV, Music Television, called...
  2. The Count

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    Hello, everybody. There are two counting sketches featuring my main Muppet, the Count that I was wondering if anyone else remembered, and could hopefully provide the details of these sketches. 1 The Count is sitting on the outside lawn of his castle preparing for a picnic when ants come along...
  3. The Count

    Palisades Lunch Break

    You guys at Palisades seem to have an obsession with Charlotte Rae. But you've forgotten that she was a cast member of the Street as well, named Molly the Mail Lady! Have a great weekend, and get ready to welcome Ken back with open arms and red carpets upon his arrival.
  4. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Telly Monster Here's the game's next level. Guest & Number: Telly Monster (SS), Small marble 3. Room/Area: ShipShape Port. Enemies: Triangle Snipers: Brown-red cylindrical pipe-guns attached to the underside of bright yellow and pink triangles, only visible when the triangle flips over...
  5. The Count

    Rare Figure Ideas? Annie Sue

    Rare Figure Ideas: Part 2 Series 11: Spring 2005. Regular Figures: Annie Sue and Foo Foo: Annie Sue comes with scriptbook; and is packaged with Foo Foo who comes with a stylish hairbrush. Bean Bunny- comes with stagelight spotlight lamp. Louis Kazagger- comes with microphone, headphone...
  6. The Count

    Rare Figure Ideas? Annie Sue

    The Muppet Show Figures! Series 7 Lineup: Spring 2004. Each figure wears their normal, everyday wardrobe. Regular Figures: Bobo the Bear guard- comes with nightstick. Police Chief Link Hogthrob- comes with bullhorn. Lips- comes with his trumpet and trumpet case. Pepé- wearing...
  7. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Wow! Link looks just the way he should! Someone helped describe his photo to me and I have some questions. What are the donut-shaped wedges on his shoulders? TWhat are the ropecords holding up his belt and gloves? BTW: When I clicked on the picture's link, I got the same results as when I...
  8. The Count

    Palisades Lunch Break

    No, I meant Michael Hall from the Hercules series. One of Luke's family's pets is named Kevin... Kevin Zorbo, and another Lucy... Lucy Lawless. So I just threw the suggestion of Michael Hall to see if someone got the connection and hopefully alaugh out of it, given that the majority of the...
  9. The Count

    Rare Figure Ideas? Annie Sue

    Hey, guys, I placed a two-part thread over at the "Ask Ken" thread with my figure ideas. Please tell me whether you think I should post them on this thread as well to share them with everyone here at the forum. One little detail that should be noted when reading my ideas is that I may have...
  10. The Count

    Palisades Lunch Break

    Hey, Blinky: Just keep watching Comedy Central and sooner or later they'll pull off another Nerd marathon with all four movies. BTW: Luke, just be glad that your mom's friend didn't decide to name her third dog Michael Hall! The Killer of Threads, the Count.
  11. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Figure Ideas Part 2 Here are the rest of my Muppet figure ideas. Series 11: Spring 2005. Regular Figures: Annie Sue and Foo Foo: Annie Sue comes with scriptbook; and is packaged with Foo Foo who comes with a stylish hairbrush. Bean Bunny- comes with stagelight spotlight lamp. Louis...
  12. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Figure Ideas OK, Ken! You asked for it and now you're going to get it! Here are my figure ideas for the Muppets. Please note that each is developed in the future hopes that some of these might actually be made. Series 7 Lineup: Spring 2004. Each figure wears their normal, everyday...
  13. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    The Two-Headed Monster Here's the game's next level! Guest & Number: The Two-Headed Monster (SS), Small marble 2. Room/Area: Twin Tower. Enemies: Icicles: Sharp spiked icicles hanging from the roof of higher ledges. Iceshooters: Water tanks with a hose positioned to shoot a blast of icy...
  14. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thanks Ken for answering my queries! Sorry to hear that China's as hot as Hades, but at least you put all those coins to good use. Looks like Charon will have to put another crossing of the Chinese Bridge of Souls on your tab. To clarify my customizing question, I meant if it would be best to...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Pictures Needed!

    Hello to everybody. You guys know about my extensive Muppet research, so it should come as of no surprise that I wish to compliment it with pictures of the various characters. For now, I'll list a small group of characters so as not to overburden the request, and to hopefully get some replies...
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street Pictures Needed!

    Hello to everybody. You guys know about my extensive Muppet research, so it should come as of no surprise that I wish to compliment it with pictures of the various characters. For now, I'll list a small group of characters so as not to overburden the request, and to hopefully get some replies...
  17. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Kermit The Frog Here's the game's next level. Guest & Number: Kermit The Frog (SS, TMS), Small marble 1. Room/Area: Swampy Moat. Enemies: Ditzies: Small fairylike beings identified by their white shining lights. Though they're not an actual enemy, they are present in this area...
  18. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey, Ken, I'm happy to know that everything is going swimmingly over in China. Just enjoy the rest of your working vacation, since you bring so much happiness to us fans. Now you said that if we had any specific questions that we should post them. 1 You can't let us in on what the Series 4...
  19. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Explanation for Luke Too True, Luke! Too true! One doesn't really associate soldiers and bombs with the Muppets, unless you consider the ones that Palisades S2 Crazy Harry figure will bring with him. This is my attempt to design a Muppet-based video game one stage at a time. Just to...
  20. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Well, I explained the developmental skematics for this idea in my previous thread, but it seems that noone wants to respond. I know you guys are out there listening, so I'll post and you just listen. If there are any comments or suggestions you'd like to make, go ahead and do so; it can only...
Top