Search results

  1. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Here are the eBay links that BigSPEEGS asked for featuring Palisades Toys' first foray into the on-line auction market with autographed S1 figures! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1774206176 Series 1 Kermit: Autographed, $15.50...
  2. The Count

    The Count's Muppet Party

    Kermit The Frog Here's the game's next level. Guest & Number: Kermit The Frog (SS, TMS), Small marble 1. Room/Area: Swampy Moat. The Ditzies: Small fairylike beings from Fraggle Rock identified by their white shining lights, though they're not an actual enemy. Their cameo appearances in...
  3. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Still haven't seen the comparison playset photos, but I thought I should let you know about another recent development. Remember those Series 1 figures that were autographed for the Series 2 desktop contest? Well, it seems that Palisades decided to finally get a piece of eBay's action...
  4. The Count

    The Count's Muppet Party

    Señor Zero Here's the game's first level. Guest & Number: Señor Zero (SS), Small marble 0. Room/Area: Aztec Chamber. Enemies: Piñatas: There are two kinds of orange oval-balloon shaped Piñatas. The first drop robotic soldiers whose hats, uniforms, and boots are blue; arms and legs smoky...
  5. The Count

    The Count's Muppet Party

    Development: You guys here at Muppet Central asked me to explain the origins and purpose of my Muppet Party video game, so I'll try my best to lay it out in an orderly fashion. 1 Sesame Street computer/video games were simplistic to the point that there wasn't any real excitement in their...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Thanks Thanks to those who decided to stop by and admire my massive collection. Drtooth: Your suggestions may be added in a further update. Luke: Since even Muppet Central has them in forum sections of their own, I decided to include all characters from the three main franchises: Fraggle...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Acknowledgements The following individuals deserve mention for their assistance in helping me compile my Muppet listing, thus taking the vast form presented before you.. Muppet Central Members: BlueAM Drtooth Jackie ssetta TravellingMatt Special thanks go to those MC members who...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Muppets 3.0 Part 4 S 744 Sal the Monkey (MT) 745 Sally Messy Yuckaelle (SS) 746 The Salzburg Sauerkraut Singers (TMS) 747 Sam the Eagle (TMS) 748 Sam the Robot (SS) 749 Sam the Sounds Man (SS) 750 Sammy the Snake, the striped snake (SS) 751 Sammy the Snake, the diamondback (SS) 752...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Muppets 3.0 Part 3 M 504 M! D Bolo (MT) 505 The Mackerel (TMS) 506 Madeline (MT) 507 Mad Monty (TMS Movie) 508 Madam Marjorie Trash Heap (FR) 509 The Magical Spider-Fly (FR) 510 Ma Gorg (FR) 511 Mahna Mahna (TMS) 512 Mama Bear (SS) 513 Mama Fiama (MT) 514 Mama Tree Bird Creature (FR)...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Muppets 3.0 Part 2 G 327 Gabriella Rodríguez (SS, Desiree Casado) 328 Gaffer (TMS) 329 The Gambler (TMS) 330 The Gargoyles (TMS) 331 The Gawky Birds (TMS) 332 The Genie of the Toothpaste (SS) 333 George (SS) 334 George, Elmo's Dad (SS) 335 George the Janitor (TMS) 336 George...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listing3.0

    Here's my newly improved master listing. A 1 Abe the Pig (TMS) 2 The African Masks (TMS) 3 Al the Computer (MT) 4 Al the Police Officer from Fairyland PD (MT) 5 Aladdin (SS) 6 Alan (SS, Alan Muraoka) 7 Albert Flan (TMS) 8 Alexander Beetle and his Beetles (TMS) 9 Alfredo the Mopdancer...
  12. The Count

    The Muppet Database

    Muppet Listing Hello, Cantus Rock. Thinking about your proposal to create this database, I was wondering if you mind if I post the listing I've compiled here in this thread or if I should post a new thread for such a listing. I only wish to help out in whatever way I can with the Muppet...
  13. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    PVC vs. Regular Figures I'm willing to leave this question open, since after all Series 2 is just around the corner and the PVC's haven't even been distributed yet. This question is directed to Ken & Co., and anyone who wishes to contribute. Here's what I've heard about the PVC's: 1 Greater...
  14. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Boober Fraggle Here's the game's next level. Guest & Number: Boober Fraggle (FR), Small marble 6. Room/Area: Laundry Room. Enemies: Sponge Mines: Brown sponge with four sharp points at the corners. These little guys detonate by themselves whenever they sense a foreign presence near them...
  15. The Count

    Poll: Which, yet to be released, figure are you most anticipating??

    Hello gen, and welcome to the forum boards here at muppetcentral.com. Basing my supposition on what Ken stated in an earlier post, Christmas 2003 might see the release of Series 6. If so, Ken stated that series 5 and 6 would be Muppet show heavy lines; and we would start to see a greater...
  16. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, you said that there were some good football games this weekend. But did you happen to see the best game of all last night? Basically, the Ravens knocked the stuffing out of the Broncos, capped with a 108 yard run at the end of the first half. However, it wasn't that big of a blowout...
  17. The Count

    Luke...I am your father...

    Thank you, Member Crazy Harry. As soon as all the votes have been registered then I, The Count will count up all the wotes! Ha-Ha! Yes! More votes! More votes! The Count.
  18. The Count

    The Count's Party: Guest #0

    Thank you for at least posting some sort of reply, CatpCrouton. Your suggestion about Telly was quite funny, but remember that every character has to do their part to reclaim the castle. As for my game's purpose or explanation, you can find this in the original thread "The Count's Grand Muppet...
  19. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Thanks for the reply, Drtooth! I think that Herry's parents should be included, just to be fair since I've already included Farley's mom though she was only seen in the Sesame Street Dictionary in the "O" section. Also, do you know the name of Herry's sister? If so, what is it? Thanks for...
  20. The Count

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Round 7 Well, I guess this could be classified as Round 7's quick questions. 1 Should the Boogie Woogie Sheep be included in a master Muppet listing? 2 Should the Readers of the Open Range be included in a master Muppet listing? 3 Should Herry's mom and dad be included in a master Muppet...
Top