Search results

  1. D

    Tongue Tape...Byron should see this!

    I saw these like early this year, and I was going to say the same thing... but then I was thinking... Who cares? It's not like anyones going to notice that a generic cartoon woman on a package of pointless, tasteless candies looks like Janice... :flirt:
  2. D

    Fraggle Rock on "I Love the 80's Strikes Back"

    Actually, back to MUSCLE... I mentioned them to someone in class. He said, if memory serves, "They've gone up to 1989, and they still didn't talk about them." He was dissappointed. But someone besides me remembers them... wow! :zany:
  3. D

    Do you want to see Sesame Street action figures?

    If this is true, Palisades may have some strong competition. Especially with 2 Head Monster, Guy and the Count!!!
  4. D

    Muppet Christmas Carol PVC's Arrive: When and Where

    A little Early, but before you know it these will be on their way! Face it... this set has something us Die hards wanted the most ,out of the entire line. Not obscure characters, not Megas, not even Poser Puppet replicas... PENGUINS!!! :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: Let's hear...
  5. D

    New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

    I can't wait to see the PVC's... I wonder if they'll have other Fraggle Characters as PVC's as well, especially Jr. Gorg.
  6. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I'd have to see that one... that just seems more "Wierd" than scary to me...
  7. D

    Cookie Monster to the Fruit Monster

    Pretty Much the stupidest rumor I've heard of. It's like changing Donald Duck to Danny Duck and making him kinder and less prone to temper tantrums, or changing Bugs bunny to Insect Rabbit, and making him a Buddhist monk! He will ALWAYS be Cookie Monster, dispite the fact he does switch...
  8. D

    New movies coming out...

    I saw Scary Movie 3 saturday (And since it was a matine, I only spent 5 bucks) and let me tell you this... It was something that only I would like! If you're extremely weird, go see a matine. If you want to play it safe, rent it later... All and all, I liked it, but there were a few...
  9. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    I'm surprised they got away with that one as well.. heh heh heh! :grouchy:
  10. D

    Kermit's Swamp Years on MoviePlex

    What is Movie Plex? Some sort of forieng movie cable channel no doubt.
  11. D

    One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

    Hats of to our moderator, contributer, and many other things to Frogboy4!! Hip Hip Boo-ray!!! (okay... that was a little corny! I appologize!) :crazy:
  12. D

    Monster Mash

    My mother went to the same school as the person who wrote this ... I don't know if she knew him or what... But this is my favorite song. Not just for holidays, one of my favorites...
  13. D

    Trivia question about the 123 in the Sesame Street sign/logo

    Ahhh!!! Someone has impecable taste. Maybe he can help me spell Impecable... Yeah... CTW became Sesaem workshp, so all refferences to CTW are removed from signs. Also, since SW purchased the Sesame Muppets, the copywrite "Henson" is also remvoed. If you can find any of the last...
  14. D

    New movies coming out...

    Yay!!! Disney just pulled the plug on a Ben Affleck Romantic Comedy called "The ghosts of Girlfriends past!" YAY!!! :crazy: :excited: :zany:
  15. D

    Is it January 3rd, 1970?

    Uh... why does the header say this? Isn't it like October 24th, 2003? When did the time jump come, and why do we still have computers and the internet???
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    You know, I may/ Maynot see this next friday (Scarey Movie 3)... I personally love crap like this (I have actually gone insane tracking down Dracula Dead and Loving it, a film no one liked). I'm really weird. (Trekster... you think watching Arthur, Sesame Street and Scooby doo are weird, try...
  17. D

    New movies coming out...

    Personally, I like Mike... at least he's a nice guy, unlike Madonna who is a greedy self promoting ... well... best leave that unsaid.. Being a celebrity, of course he's going to be ridiculed. That's what people do. They take one fact or rumor about someone and then they make fun ogf it...
  18. D

    Garfield Movie Update

    It looks better than I though, but it's still a dissappointment...
  19. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    You know what would be sweet? If this wasn't the Muppets doing the Wizard of Oz, but an entire retelling using the creature shop....
  20. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia-HELP! (Wanted)

    They probably DO have this information. Be patient... they need to update it soon, as far as I can tell, and I guess their waiting for the site to be up on it's own server, because of the problems they've had with bandwith... But I am not them, neither are you... only they know what's going...
Top