Search results

  1. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I know I'm overly defensive, but I felt the same way about Star Wars 1. A lot of people were expecting Chewy and Luke, dispite the fact it was a prequal (I've talked to some casual fans, I wish I could get them to verify). But by the attacks I mean all those people that say these are nothing...
  2. D

    One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

    Reuse it as much as you want! We still are loving it!!! :flirt:
  3. D

    New Doozer PVC's

    Gotta start looking for these.... and some money... ...and a place to put them...
  4. D

    Where can you find Muppet Lollipops?

    But what's the big deal with these Muppet Lolys? aren't they basically just generic ones you can find in a bank with Muppets stamped on the bag? I'd rather see something really great, or at least figural...
  5. D

    Cookie Monster to the Fruit Monster

    Your friend either did it to tease you, or heard it from someone who heard a slightly different rumor from someone else, thus distorting it!
  6. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    But before I denounce the entire subject and this thread, let me say this... At least they made it. We're going to have them, and that's that! I'd rather have a pretty good sculpt than none at all! To me collecting is not about how a figure looks, but what the figure is, who the character...
  7. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I've E-mailed the dude asking for a sample of the style guide, to see how things are going down!
  8. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Firstly, there's a difference between nitpicking and full bore attacking (see the Palisades forum) But with the Simpsnons line and Charlie Brown... I don't care how stylized they are, THOISE are the glorified Happy Meal toys, not these. Look at the Futurama Mechandise, the character...
  9. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I knew it! I can't believe everyone was more comfortable with the Simpsons line than this. The paint jobs are horrible start to finish, and the scale is thrown around. The only complaint they got was about Database! I'm pretty much the ONLY person who actially wants this line (the Stuff on...
  10. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Happy Tree friends... you know, as an indepented animator in school, I've always wanted to see that stuff... I'm just asking the question, does Sesame Workshop actually enforce, or suggest doing cartoon likenesses?
  11. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    That's pretty much the statement I was looking for. We're pretty much diving into this like the Oz rumor. We should hold judgement until we get final results. My suggestions? Make Cookie's eyes a bit smaller... that's all I have to say...
  12. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Sorry... it's basically what I surmised with the more current stuff... the Pez The Fisher Price line stuff like that. All I'm saying is that the overly furriness of the Tyco plushes didn't deterr me, a few things like Disproportionate torsos (which you rarely see the full thing...
  13. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I think SW enforces cartoon likenesses of their characters. It's not too obvious with some, but With Cookie Monster and Big Bird (noted mostly for lack of the white feathery poof in his feathers above the space between the eyes, and a shortend beak) I would love to see Puppet likenesses of...
  14. D

    Muppet merchandise invades Barnes & Noble this November

    It's cute, but the albino Kermit disturbs me somehow.. But seriously... what I wouldn't give to live in New York to meet the man.. er.. frog! ;)
  15. D

    Cookie Monster to the Fruit Monster

    Besides. His name is Cookie Monster. Cookie is actually a name to some people. Like Sonny, Moonbeam... just out of the ordinary.
  16. D

    I don't like Clifford, do you?

    Exactly. Clifford just came on too strong in MT, but he's great. I cannot wait to get him as an action figure. I hope he makes a come back in the next project.
  17. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Probably SW itself. Remember the Inspector Figure? it didn't look like the cartoon Inspector, just one on a movie poster. That's what the Company wants. They probably have to do it that way. Am I the only one that thinks Cookie Monster looks good? His eyes need to be a touch smaller, but...
  18. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I totally have to disagree... I find the sculpts refreshingly stylized. And I gotta say, I'd swear I'd never have seen a Bert figure with that "Hey Baby" expression in my life! Cookie Monster looks to have just slightly less articulation than the series 2 Fozzie Bear figures. I personally...
  19. D

    Please Reply: New Updates

    Here's a suggestion... Instead of calling it Sesame Street Records, how about Sesame Street Recordings, so we can have Cassette Tapes and CD's added to the list?
  20. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Other than the ones released, my top 10... Telly monster Herry Monster Don Music Frazzle Sherlock Hemlock Gladys the cow Forgetful Jones Martians (yip yips) Benny Rabbit Waiter Grover
Top