Search results

  1. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Uh what the *&^$% is that supposed to mean? WHy can't they just post an error message that says "Site deleted. Blaime fat guy who sat on button that said 'do not touch' It may be back up whenever the heck... For the time being, we are beating his a** with red hot paddles untill he cries...
  2. D

    Monster Time: Monster Clubhouse and Monster Moments

    Just like to bring this back after seeing the new season. Monster Clubhouse is going to go far away, soon. Next season... Pffftttt... gone... Global Grover uses a lot of Grover, but no Super Grover, though he has been in numerous street segments (One revolved around him)...
  3. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    A lot of people are getting worked up over a rumor. I mean, with a hundred other scripts and ideas (all better than this one) what makes everyone think they'll choose this one instead of any of the other proposed ideas. I'd love to see them make Muppets IN Space (the idea that was proposed...
  4. D

    It Came from Muppet Labs

    I don't have real media, and I don't have the time to download it now, but I really should say this... If this is entered in the contest, I'm probably wasting my time with this photoshop stuff... good job... sigh... it would be nice to win something for a change though... :(
  5. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    Exactly. I mean, if it's done well, and it's all Muppet production with Fraggles or Penguins as Munchkins, and Statler and Waldorf as 2 flying monkeys, it could work. My idea is that they are putting on a production of the WOZ (maybe making a film) and every so often something goes wrong with...
  6. D

    Muppet College Roommates

    Telly enters room... GUYS!! GUYS!! I have to write an essay on a short story I read for contemporary writers class, and I have to cram for a mid term for Japanese art and culture... (Pauses) I shouldn't even be here!!! YIIIIKES!!! (Runs out of room, goes back to writing lab..)
  7. D

    Your Feedback: Season 2 Muppet Show Guides

    Pfft... it's about time... Hah hah ha... just kidding. ;) I had to do a rush on reading and writing this between writing papers, and if this intro is any indication, the season 2 guide will eclipse the hard work and enjoyability of the first guide. Great stuff is indeed on the way at...
  8. D

    New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

    (In best Piggy Voice) WHAT!?!? Do vous accusemon Moi of Lying?!?!? HIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYY....... :mad: Seriously Dude... they're just test marketing these right now, so they're just going to pop up in a few plaes at a time. That's why they aren't available anywhere else. Trust me. If I had 12...
  9. D

    Muppet RaceMania fan site

    I wonder if there's a way to record sounds from the game... I'm itchin' to hear Matt Vogel's Scooter and Janice.. But absotively Posilootley great site. I wish I had a PS2 (or the original) so I could buy an play this here game. I'd have to hear a sound clip of Spa'am and Bill to know who...
  10. D

    "Janice: 'Fer sure!'" crosses 10,000 mark

    ANy updates coming up soon? I just want to know if you still have the Janice Coloring Book pics I sent yah...cuz I lost the book...
  11. D

    EU Plan To Use Sesame Characters In Peace Efforts

    I hope this works... The parents of these children poison their minds with more hatrid and dispair, fighting over scrap of land, and causing a rift based on reglions (even though there is obvious similarities between Islam and Judiaism... really), and of such, they would have their kids...
  12. D

    New movies coming out...

    But that's why I want to see it. I heard the Zuckers (or at least one of them) are involved, and I do like all those kinds of stupid satirical movies, meself (you have to know me). And why lambaste it because you don't want to spend 9 bucks on it... that's what second run theaters and bargain...
  13. D

    What did Scooter Call Kermit?

    I need to see more episodes before I can make an assumption, but it seems Chief, or sometimes Frog in chief are used the most... ;)
  14. D

    Fraggle Rock on "I Love the 80's Strikes Back"

    Ahh... Fraggles... once again on cable with no way of me seeing it... I wonder if they'll ever get around to doing something really obscure, like MUSCLE figures on something like this...
  15. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    I'll have to agree... a rumor's a rumor. Remember when there was a rumor that Frnk Oz was workking on VMC, spread by imdb.com, the sme people who said that Capt. Smollett was in it? I mean, this is a proposed idea, like Kermit of Denmark, Muppet Haunted House (Make a great TV movie, actually...
  16. D

    Where can you find Muppet Lollipops?

    So are these those gummi lollipos, or are they the big sized kind that you get at an amusement park, or just a bag o' plain Lollis?
  17. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Does this mean there is no way I can submit my last entry? Oh this is JUUUUST great... I'm working forever on it, and I can't even post the &*^% thing anywhere... If it's not up by tomorrow, the deadline should indeed be extended to next tuesday.... Even though we all know I'm not...
  18. D

    I want to submit an editorial...

    I meant as a cut off... if there was a space, designated by words, that's the maximum. I may/ may not do this, and if so, I may not get started this week. A lot of stuff I forgota about came up...
  19. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well... I wasn't even thinking of seeing Scarey Movie 3, but I've seen promos, and there are NO WAYANS BROTHERS IN IT!!! ANd the best Part, Leslie Neilsen is in it... As you can tell... I'm the guy who actually likes his films. Still trying to find Dracula Dead and Loving it and Wrongfully...
  20. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    I'm not saying I didn't like it... In fact I do love it, I'm just not too fond of the fact the Muppets were'nt the focus of the movie... I mean, for the Oz thing, best I can think of is the Muppet Babies version where Piggy was Dorothy. I fogret who was who... it's on the theme song...
Top