Search results

  1. D

    Muppet merchandise invades Barnes & Noble this November

    Actually... they stole this idea from the Disney store.... I think last year they released a whole set of Albino Poohs and Mickeys... I personally don't buy just anything. I mean, the object itself has to wow me, then the characters, than all that stuff... Magic 8 Balls I avoid at...
  2. D

    Swedish Chef and Skeksis on Pockybot

    Dude, if I had a web site... that would be my first link!
  3. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    Seriously. I really have to say the Between the lions gets away with quite a lot more than sesame. 2 days ago, there was this episode where they have to fix Theo's typewriter, and they made this pretty gruesome site gag... the metal round bar that holds the paper and moves to the end of the...
  4. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    It seems like he's going to be a little like the Stinky figure from the Casper line (based on the 1997 cartoon that was based on the 1996 movie), only non removable. So that means his trash can lid will be on a hinge? And I hope SW lets you do Toxic Orange Oscar at least as an industry...
  5. D

    New movies coming out...

    ZYou know, Brother Bear comes out tommorrow, and I just itch to see it. I figured out why I like the moose so much, they are voiced by the Strange Brew MacKenzie (sp?) Brothers Rick Morranis and Dave Thomas (Not the Wendy's guy)
  6. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I personally love large figures, myself but I agree that thatere would be more space for them if they were smaller. I mean, don't worry. Elmo will be made. Methinks they are jus going to wait for a line up of truely obscure characters like Biff and Sully (I thought they were series 2...
  7. D

    M&Ms commercials

    I voted for the infamous LICK commercial. Still my favorite!
  8. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    That's sort of what I meant, the feet come out of the bottom of the can, right? I've seen that plenty of times, most distinguishable in the Danny Devito skit, where he played this dirty old guy and they were both sharing snappy zaps like "Where did you get your driver's licence? A cracker Jack...
  9. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I don't know about you, but it's the comments like "This is the worst toy line in the world because Grover's Jaw is jutting out a billionth of an inch under his top lip" really are what get me going. it's at a weird angle, okay?
  10. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I have never seen his lower body in any book, toy, tv show, movie or anything, that's what I meant. I don't know of any refference of his lower body existing, and I guess SW wants too keep that a secret. Of course, I could be wrong. I mean, they have made an action figure with Dr. Claw's...
  11. D

    Swedish Chef and Skeksis on Pockybot

    I especially love the part about the irregular sized lego... Now that's comedy!
  12. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Yer right... maybe he just doesn't know... I mean, rarely do you see oscar outside the can, and even still, you never see below his waist. You see his feet only when they pop out of the can... I have seen the Puppet in real life, (pretty close but not up close and personal) and from what...
  13. D

    2003: The greatest Muppet merchandise year ever

    Yeah... 2003 and 2004 will be great Muppet Merch years (unfortunately 2002 was the project year... I hate these realistic talking Snow dogs movies) But what a time to live in... and what a Time to be broke.. my list Muppets Palisades figure assortment (especially series 4 +5) The Sesame...
  14. D

    New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

    I always thought they were long rectangular solid salt Crystals...
  15. D

    Cookie Monster's "Letter of the Day"

    I wasn't going to write it word for word... Anyway, I also like the (I think it was) letter Z, where after eating the cookie he has a piece stuck in his mouth. Frank Improvised with "Me need toothpick" and popped it out without missing a beat!
  16. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Don't forget he is a busy guy, and sometimes he can forget all the questions, even the most important ones...
  17. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Don't call him Sesame Ken or Bizzarro Ken or anything like that. I can tell there is a F4A/ Palisades Rivalry between the two, since they have the SS licence Palisades wanted. IMO, I do think these figures have potential. And not to step on any toes, but I have to admit, these have much...
  18. D

    Elephant Counting to 20

    It looked barely like an elephant... that's why. It was more like a big pink blob with a trunk...
  19. D

    The elephant...

    The elephant has appeared since 1993, when the street expandeds, and still does. On his first appearance he was called the Elephant Elevator Operator, and he was performed by Dave Golez. Now, the Elephant is seen in Monster Clubhouse segments, and is performed by Martin P Robinson. He...
  20. D

    New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

    I forget... did they actually work in radish mines? I thought they just knit and build those doozer towers. What did doozer sticks taste like anyway? I guess something like pretzles... :smirk: :excited:
Top