Search results

  1. The Count

    Questions about The Christmas Toy

    OK, this is another one with which I'll need your help with. Here's a list of characters I got from this special after visiting its page over at www.imdb.com Please let me know if there are any characters missing from the special's cast by posting your replies fright here in this thread...
  2. The Count

    Questions about Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

    Thank you Lady Hyde for your help. But if you could, please help by answering the other questions posted here in this thread as well. And don't forget about the other members of the Riverbottom Gang besides Chuck the Bear. Thanks and have a haunted day.
  3. The Count

    Original child on Sesame Street

    Thanks to the Amazing Mumford for clearing up that little bio info about Holly Robinson-Peete. Have a haunted day.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK, let's review the goings-on so far. 1 The formhouse looks more like a spooky castle, check. 2 There are two grinning jack o'lanterns placed at the ends of the marble steps outside the main doors to the dormhouse. 3 There are three lovely gargoyle girls perched atop the dormhouse's roof's...
  5. The Count

    Original child on Sesame Street

    Thanks for the tip, jeffkjoe. Guess I'll try some alternate methods to get those names. Hope you have a haunted day.
  6. The Count

    Anyone want an All American Piggy?

    Well, the reason why you won't find this PVC figurine listed at www.ebgames.com is cause of two different assertions. 1 It was offered as an exclusive at an event sponsored by Wizard World, which runs the Toy Fare Magazine publishing company. 2 It was an industry exclusive, and not meant for...
  7. The Count

    Original child on Sesame Street

    Thanks jeffkjoe. But if you don't have the real names of these SS kids, then where did you get the real name of John-John from? And wouldn't it be feasible to get their names from the credits of the SS 20th Anniversary special itself? If not, then let me know. If so, then let me know how I...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, I sent you a message through the MC forum's mailer yesterday with the ideas for the elements for the background. And I sent you three different messages titled "Muppet Halloween Costume Ideas" this morning to muppetkyle@msn.com. Is this address correct? Could send you the idea messages...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Why can't you get away with that Kyle? Cause I don't want anyone starting to get the idea that it'll get just as out of control as Ryan Stilles and Collinn Mockery on Whose Line is it Anyway?, one of my favorite shows. Glad you liked the costumes, you carnsarn varmint. Reason I'm not part...
  10. The Count

    Original child on Sesame Street

    Hey jeffkjoe, got a couple of questions for you if you could please take the time to answer them. Thanks for posting about the kids seen in that special. I now finally have the correct spelling of John-John's name and his real name to add to my olistings. To that end, if you could, please...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thank you once again, BlueAM. So now the tally of Anything Muppets reduced from the generic categorical entry has gone up to 33. All the characters you gave me in these last two posts have been duely added. However, it should be noted that Fluffy the Elephant was moved down from the F section...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Where did you get that poem from? That's more of what we need for this Halloween! Have a haunted day!
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, so then you wouldn't be the best person to ask about the characters from Emmet Otter I asked about above Aaron? Well, if you could, please answer what you can to the best of your knowledge. If not, then I'll look for help from someone else. Zack, I think the point's pretty much moot by...
  14. The Count

    Original child on Sesame Street

    Well, I can help you out with one of these kids. There was a Sesame Street special hosted by Bill Cosby, celebrating the Street's 20th Anniversary, called "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting." This was supposed to be the thirteenth episode of the Jim Henson Hour, but it was aired separately...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey Aaron, now that we're watching this Emmet Otter special and you said you've watched it every year, I got a few questions for you which I hope you can answer. 1 What are the names or at least, the animal species of the members of the Riverbottom Gang? 2 What's the name or at least the...
  16. The Count

    Rainstorm Questions for Mikealan

    Greetings from the Count! If Mikealan is still allowed to communicate with members on this forum, I'd like him to please answer the following questions based on the "Rainstorm" episode of Sesame Street. Of course, if there's someone else who can answer them, they're welcome to add their input...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yeah, my favorite son from the whole thing is "When the River Meets the Sea". That's one of the most moving/beautiful songs from the whole cannon I can think of, right up there with Bein' Green and the Rainbow Connection. Well, I can see that there are stormclouds gathering around the...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    You watch this one every Christmas, Aaron? Well, the two times I've watched this year, it's choked me up at certain parts. You know, it's probably best that the Monsters come back from Vegas. After all, we don't want Grover being the next victim of another vicious tiger mauling. Oh hi...
  19. The Count

    Questions about Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

    OK, got a few questions about the Henson Christmas special, Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas for whoever can answer them for me. Oh, and if this thread should be placed in another forum sector, so be it but let me know where's it's been moved to. 1 What are the names of the five members of...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, oh good to what? Well, the special's already in the DVD machine and ready to start. Just pull up that orange rotating chair in front of the computer and get ready to watch some Christmas magic. Oh sorry, haven't posted a descript of our room cause I'm waiting for Scooter (MC) to do that...
Top