Search results

  1. The Count

    Looking for Big Bird's Birthday

    Since I'm not sure if he'd allow me to give out his E-mail address, I'll explain how you can contact him. 1 Click on the "Members List" link at the top of any Muppet Central forum page. 2 Click on the "J" link to access the names of forum members whose user ID's start with that letter. 3...
  2. The Count

    Jim Henson Hour Character Index

    Hi JediX, wnet through the JHH Character Index you posted over at your site, and came up with the following questions/suggestions based on what I read. Hope this helps, and please reply to my E-mail as soon as you have answers to my questions. Thanks forthe help and hope you have a good day...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hmmm, I see. Well, not sure if I should give you a few tips or not, but if anything happens that's so terrible you can always take it up with Fozzie Bear (Kevin) and Floyd as the dormhouse managers. Oh, and G-Man, be careful not to get stuck in the looping vines of ivy nor to get stung by the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Enemies, G-Man? Hmm, he must be playing some sort of military game with some of the other boarders we haven't seen here in ages like HeraLirambar and Don'tLiveinMoon, along with their Muppet roommates. Glad to know that you're feeling better Aaron, and good to know that your appointment went...
  5. The Count

    Did the Two-Headed Monster ever have names?

    So Boober_Gorg and Grobek, you believe the Two-Headed Monster's names to be Frank and Stein eh? Then what's this I heard about them also being refered to as Horn and Hardac? And the real question is... if they're names are Frank and Stein, which head is Frank and which is Stein? And should...
  6. The Count

    Does Anybody Remember This Skit/Song ?

    If you're refering to the character known as Bruce Stringbean, then yes he was kind of cool. That SS Muppet character performed two spoof songs, not sure if both made to different albums. There's the signature spoof "Born to Add", a true classic which includes Clyde the saxophonist from his S...
  7. The Count

    Count Up To 9

    Who better to field this question than myself? Ah ha! Yes, Count Up to 9 indeed! I might not have enough sight left to actually watch images on the TV, but I do have my memories. And vat vonderful memories they are! OK, this song did begin with the classic organ music intro used for...
  8. The Count

    Looking for Big Bird's Birthday

    Hello and welcome to the Muppet Central forums. That TV special was known to some members here, but not to me until very recently. Haven't seen it, just know of its existance now. There's someone who I could recommend you contact regarding this TV special. The forum member named Justin...
  9. The Count

    Jim Henson Hour Character Index

    It's a good list and I'll definitely raid for what my master listing's missing. Gotta go through it again to formulate and gather up the questions I have for you, since you have all the episodes. Thanks for this new resource, JediX, and I hope it only gets better. Hope this helps and have a...
  10. The Count

    Jim Henson Hour Character Index

    Greetings from the Count! Hi JediX, thought I'd help you out with your JHH Character Guides/Index by giving you what I've gotten, little though it may be. Bear in mind that this listing comes from a combination of what read of the two episodes, "Science Fiction" and "Monster-Thon", over at...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 9.0

    Hi BlueAM, I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. 1 Little Richie is the nephew of the Squirrelles, note the double spoof. The Squirrelles, a group of three female squirrel Muppets, were made to be a spoof of the girl group the Shirrelles from the 60's. One of their songs which is...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    "Optician"? Don't you mean an opthalmologist? It's not so bad, besides you yourself know how good or bad your own eyesight is right? Well, I OK during your check-up Bo. Hope to hear from you later today. Have a good day.hope it goes
  13. The Count

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    One can only hope that pdiresta did his best when quoting the changes suggested by us on this board during his meeting with SW today. And I guess, wait till tomorrow and see if he actually comes in and posts what "Success" if any were gotten from the results of the meeting. Hope this helps and...
  14. The Count

    Jim Henson Hour Character Index

    Rully? Then how come when I went to the site and page in question, of the three episodes you've finished guides for... why is it that only "Science Fiction" has its own text transcript? Of the other two episodes you said you finished guides for, "Monster Telethon" and "The Ratings Game" I only...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Sure thing. Oh wait a minute! Already made some lemon tea and brought it to Aaron a couple of days ago. Well, I'll bring you some more if you think it'll help. Here you go Aaron. Drink up. Have a good day and get well soon.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    S'all right Kyle. This is the one thread, besides my own Muppet Listings, which I love to come to. So much happening and we've built a great little dormhouse here for ourselves, what with new boarders coming in from time to time. You know, I think I'll bring some pics of my collection for...
  17. The Count

    Jim Henson Hour Character Index

    JediX, just what are you asking us for? Are you trying to find someone who'd be able to host a JHH Character Index page/website? Or are you trying to find out if we'd be interested in seeing a JHH Series Guide & Character Index posted here on the forums? Personally, I'd be interested in...
  18. The Count

    Line Up of Series 9 and 10?

    Thanks Tommy, and I hope your site gets a much-needed good swing soon. JediX, not sure if this'll lift your spirits regarding Digit, but... though he's not technically included in the licenses Palisades Toys currently holds concerning the Muppets, Ken recently said that he thought his JHC...
  19. The Count

    Line Up of Series 9 and 10?

    To back up Tommy, yes Bean Bunny appeared in Muppets Tonight and is covered by the current licensing contract held by Palisades Toys. Bean appeared in an episode where he was selling Bunny Scout cookies, and got the door slammed in his face by Sal Manilla. Besides, even if Bean didn't appear...
  20. The Count

    Line Up of Series 9 and 10?

    Sam, nice lineup. But Ken expressed interest in making Sweetums as an exclusive besides the ones already planned, and he said that they might end up labeling his release as TMM so as to celebrate the movie's anniversary. Hope this helps and have a good day.
Top