Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, so the rat finally bit the bait. *Chuckles to himself upon seeing or at least hearing Rizzo's squeaks inside the jack o'lantern, under the jack o'lantern's muffled breathing. Heh, Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater. Had a rat and couldn't keep 'er. So he put it in a pumpkin shell, and there he...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    1 Would such a scenario be deemed as happening "on college"? I mean, the monsters taking a bus trip, getting in trouble, getting kidnapped, and then the rest of us having to go to rescue them... would that necessarily have a tie-in to the college dorms and college campus life we've created here...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thank you BlueAM. See? That wasn't that hard, that's 16 less Anything Muppets from the miscellaneous entry designation cause we've gotten names for them now. 1 The City Boy and The Country Girl were indeed added, though you won't see the updated version of the list until I get done with the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    So many questions, so little time! 1 Anathema, where do you and the real Janice sleep? Inside the computer monitors? Or does that old battered sofa convert into a double-decker twin bed? And what sort of logo do you have marking the outside room's door? 2 Kyle, where are the Monsters...
  5. The Count

    Kermit and Piggy in a Sesame Street Book

    Yes! I remember this one, but not perfectly. My cousins used to have a copy, but I doubt they still would have it after all these years. BTW: Confirm this one. Is the O entry Cookie Monster in the role of the baker who made the Gingerbread Man from the nursery rhyme? Thanks and have a...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Aw, that's why I knew I should've stuck on the forums earlier tonight! Sorry, but I left the table to make a call to Lanford and ask him to watch the repeat of Charmed Season 6 premiere with Bella, my black bat, so she'd know what happened and then tell me. And then I got a bat-message from a...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Very good, my BlueAM. Ah, a few questions if you can answer them. 1 This Beautiful Princess you mentioned, from what sketch did she come from? 2 Gina Monster will stay for the time being, cause there's no confirmation on this character, and there's the possibility that she may have been from...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Flash forward a couple of hours to the camera shot of Erine81981, AaronLikesRowlf, the Count (MC) and their respective Muppet roommates sanz the Newsman.* Man, that was a crazy ball game. Twins win Game 1 from the Yankees at the Bronx. And my guy, Barry came through as the Giants won their...
  9. The Count

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    You're soooo right Drtooth. The nonsense lines uttered by Ned the Lion in the limerick was "Ticky, tacky too" and not "Sticky, stacky, stew." Hope this helps and have a good day.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, I said we'd meet him and the monsters at the restaurant, but if you want we can wait and watch the rest of the game here. So, who's playing? And who's winning?
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Mokey: "Can we bring back some lemon tea and crackers for Lanford?" Sure we can, Mokey, just a little disappointed that the local store doesn't have the S5 figures yet but they'll be here this week hopefully. Well, got my wallet, and my walking cane, so let's go. *Mokey and The Count (MC)...
  12. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    As always, a few more things... 1 Ken, what do you mean when I should select my IE catch and clear history? Remember, I'm of limited computer skills and terminology, so I'd appreciate it if you could walk me through your suggestion in step-by-step fashion. 2 Well, so long as we're...
  13. The Count

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    Drtooth wins the gold star. L Lion. There once was a lion named Ned. Who stuck his head out the window and said. "Needle, nighdle,o. Sticky, stacky, stew." And then he went back to bed. P Penguin. There once was a penguin named Cleo. Who floated on an iceberg to Rio. (Sorry, but I...
  14. The Count

    Storyteller DVD Collection

    is lesson, young JediX, now go and pick up rocks in your room you shall.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Course you and the monsters can come, Kyle. Already on our way out, we'll meet you there. Man, I'm famished and would eat up a mondo helping of octopus salad with fried shrimps on the side. Oh, and maybe I could order a side of clams too. Not sure though, but if you guys agree to a platter...
Top