Search results

  1. ssetta

    A unique idea for a Sesame Street parody band!

    "Hit Me Circle, One More Time" - Britney Spheres "8-er Boy" - Avril Lagreen "Without M" - M&M I know my ideas suck.
  2. ssetta

    Episode 1364

    There's another sketch I really liked after the J Minuscula skit. Remember the film with kids making a kite with 10 parts on a beach, and it had guitar music? I loved that. I wonder where it was filmed.
  3. ssetta

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    Well, you can always pay for copies of these shows, or you can send him blank tapes in return.
  4. ssetta

    Where to buy older episodes or a boxed set?

    Personally, I think they should have a DVD collection of EVERY SS EPISODE EVER MADE!!!!
  5. ssetta

    Where to buy older episodes or a boxed set?

    Here's some that I would put on there: Inside Story Above It All Count It Higher Water Wind Sun New Ball In Town Keys Matches Gate Lock Llama at the Dentist Water Fountain Opposite Song Don't Walk G Garbageman's Blues Alphabet Song With Woman On Horse Under The Weather Over You...
  6. ssetta

    Where to buy older episodes or a boxed set?

    I really don't care about this boxed set, sorry.
  7. ssetta

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    Will you please contact me as well?
  8. ssetta

    A unique idea for a Sesame Street parody band!

    Yes, R.E.M. did come on the show and perform a song that was a parody of "Shiny Happy People", and it was called "Furry Happy Monsters." It's on this box set.
  9. ssetta

    I just now noticed this....

    This isn't the first time. Do you remember the song "J" Friends with 4 Anything Muppets? On the last verse, when they sing the word, "jump", and they all jump up, underneath the green muppet, you can see the top of Frank Oz's head.
  10. ssetta

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    I have to have some of these! I e-mailed you and didn't get a response! I have a whole bunch of stuff to trade! Please e-mail me back!!
  11. ssetta

    Newbie here!

    I know!!! I wish they kept it on!!!! :cry:
  12. ssetta

    What happened to Linda?

    Well, sadly, they just don't have room for her anymore. They don't have room for a lot of that stuff. Most of the original adults aren't on very much anymore, especially since they only do 26 shows a season now.
  13. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    The "Fisherman" skit was on Noggin, but the frog one, I've never heard of.
  14. ssetta

    Fan Fiction: Sesame Newsflash Swingling Bros. Circus

    Lol! Very funny!! I think he was doing a parody of the Humpty Dumpty skit there.
  15. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    Okay, but I think this was supposed to be a thread about animation. Does anyone remember the skits I posted about?
  16. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    I have some more! "10 Pins song Minus 2 Leaves 8": A girl rolls a bowling ball down a lane with 10 bowling pins at the end. When she rolls it, it only knocks down 2 pins. It looks very psychadelic, but it's actually from the 80s, and it was not used very much at all. "3 + 1": A boy with an...
  17. ssetta

    The "Best" of Sesame Street....

    I thought that same thing when I saw "The Great Numbers Game!" I looked at the listing on the back of the package, and it listed Country Two, Alligator King #7, and Pinball Number Count. But on the front, it said, "The Best of Sesame Street's CLASSIC Cartoons." Classic? Yeah, right. A good...
  18. ssetta

    Llama at the Dentist

    Well, what do you have to trade?
  19. ssetta

    Llama at the Dentist

    I do have 2 episodes with it in it.
Top