Search results

  1. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    I found out about John Magneusson from the Sesame Street music department. But I don't know anything else he did. All I know about the Jazz Number series is that Grace Slick sang it. A lot of the music for animations were written by someone who never wrote for the show again, but a lot of them...
  2. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    The reason why I said "does that count" was because this is mainly for animations that were never on Noggin.
  3. ssetta

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    I want all of them! And I want them in SP! Is the quality on these tapes very good? Are they complete with closing credits and everything?
  4. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    "Lost Boy Remembers Way Home" was from Season 3 (1971-72). The song was called "Remembering Song", and it was written by John Magneusson. He never wrote for the show again, I'm sure. "New Ball In Town" was from Season 6 (1974-75), and it was written by Steven Samler. This actually is on one...
  5. ssetta

    Sesame Song about Pockets

    I remember a scene with a magician pulling a long colorful something out of his little pocket. I haven't watched it in quite some time, as I don't have a clean copy, so I don't remember it that well. But I wish I could see or hear this again!
  6. ssetta

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    I would LOVE some of those shows (if not all of them!) And I have tons of stuff to trade from!
  7. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    I have some! Do any of you remember: "Lost Boy Remembers Way Home": He rides his bike past all this psychadelic stuff, and he realizes that he's lost, and he asks a man with a yo-yo how to get back home. "Simon Says-Body Parts-Animals Mixed Up": Simple simon meets animals going to a fair...
  8. ssetta

    Preserving the Value of Sesame Street

    Well, I was surfing the web, and I found this. You might actually like it. See for yourself, and here.....it........is! http://www.digitaltelevision.com/tvb2000/0721/0721.6.htm
  9. ssetta

    The Quiet Hippo & The Loud Mouse

    You mean when they were having tea? Hippo: You know, Mr. Mouse, things used to be very quiet around here. Now, they seem, well... Mouse: LOUD, RIGHT? Hippo: Yes. Even my neighbor has been complaining. Mouse: I DON'T CARE WHO'S BEEN COMPLAINING! I LIKE LOUD, YEAH, LOTS OF NOISE! I DON'T...
  10. ssetta

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    I think those are great!
  11. ssetta

    Sesame Song about Pockets

    This 3 CD Box Set doesn't have any of the clips I want, and it definitely does not have this "Pockets" song. I don't think we'll ever be seeing or hearing that song again.
  12. ssetta

    The Quiet Hippo & The Loud Mouse

    Yes, I do remember it. About when is it from?
  13. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    I never thought of that! But I do know the claymation you're talking about called "Arnold Imagination." Is it possible they could make a whole show out of a character in one segment of Sesame Street? Would people even know who he is?
  14. ssetta

    Bumble Ardy

    I like that avatar of the singing orange! Where did you get it?
  15. ssetta

    Rare animated films (not shown on Noggin)

    I don't remember the Batman thing, but GeeBee just told me about it. I have both of the yo-yo man clips on tape. The Willie Wimple series. I remember the water and chopping trees one, but I don't think I've ever seen the trash one, although I have heard of it.
  16. ssetta

    Who sings Please Be Careful?

    I believe that was The Four Tops.
  17. ssetta

    Cartoon about Peanut Butter

    What a coincidence! I just posted about it in another thread!
  18. ssetta

    Peanut butter and crayons

    I've seen all of those except "sugar beet." I remember the crayon film, and does anyone remember "Milk--from Cows to Market to House?" It had 5 different pieces of music in it. There was a lady who had a Sarah McLachlan-like voice, and she kept singing "milk" over and over, and it had late-night...
  19. ssetta

    We Need a Sesame Street/Muppet Channel!

    If there was a satellite channel like this, I would switch to satellite in an instant!
  20. ssetta

    The City Mouse and the Country Mouse

    I've seen it on Plaza Sésamo, but that's as far as I've gone with this one.
Top