Search results

  1. ssetta

    Anyone remember these?

    I remember all of those.
  2. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Well, I don't think they'll be using any of those.
  3. ssetta

    Why aren't older Sesame Street shows rerun?

    Well, either that, or, I think there should be a CTW channel. Since SW sold their channel to Nickelodeon, they should just have a channel of their own, and it would have not just Sesame Street Unpaved and 123 Sesame Street from the 1993-94 season, but all the old shows that were once on Noggin...
  4. ssetta

    Why aren't older Sesame Street shows rerun?

    Well, then, why not release a DVD collection of every SS episode ever made!
  5. ssetta

    Why aren't older Sesame Street shows rerun?

    Well, it certainly is a matter of kids being confused. But do you wanna know something? SS episodes were never meant to be rerun. In fact, they never had reruns of SS anywhere until Noggin. But I do agree that they shouldn't have taken off the shows from the 1993-94 season, or SSU, or any of...
  6. ssetta

    The set of Sesame Street

    You know, I think that's one reason why they don't need to make it entertaining for the parents anymore. That's why they're making it strictly for younger kids, because parents really don't watch it with their kids much anymore.
  7. ssetta

    What happened in this skit?

    Professor David was teaching the class. It was David dressed up as a professor. He does have a picture of a tree, and he says that all they're good for is leaning against, but kids in the class keep saying that they're good for many things, like hanging a swing from and for birds to live in. But...
  8. ssetta

    Sesame Song about Pockets

    It was on Sesame Street Unpaved show #796.
  9. ssetta

    Sesame Street Tribute Show

    I never actually thought of doing a band that did covers of SS songs, but I do play the piano in recitals, and most of the material I do is from SS. But there really aren't that many people who like it, because the music is old, from TV, and nobody really cares. See, I think the music has to...
  10. ssetta

    Episodes 2548, 2549

    Right, that's what I meant, maybe we could do a trade. Anyway, how so is 2549 chopped up? And why did you only record part of them?
  11. ssetta

    Episodes 2548, 2549

    I'm assuming they first aired in January 1989. I would love to see these shows sometime. Do you think maybe I could buy copies of them?
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street Tribute Show

    Well, I don't play in a band, but I do play the piano. I have performed in many recitals, and most of the songs I do are from Sesame Street. It's great that there's a place for them, because I have received a lot of negative feedback for it. But it still probably won't make me famous like Hilary...
  13. ssetta

    When does Sesame Street come on on your station?

    I actually do remember that. That was not for pledge week, that's because there was such a big gap between Season 30 and Season 31, they thought they would air those, since it cost a lot of money to produce them. Anyway, your PBS station, WETP, I believe is very small. One of ours is very...
  14. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Well, they will be doing more Elmo's World skits, but they will not do anything else that you mentioned, unfortunately. But I will tell you that they're actually doing an Elmo's World all about bells, and during the channel insert, they will have that classic song, "Bells." It won't be the same...
  15. ssetta

    When does Sesame Street come on on your station?

    That's a national thing. All of my stations are doing that, too. Also, the 2 major ones, 'GBH 2 and NHPTV, are now doing pledge. But the way it usually works is, the 10 am show on WGBH 2 is the current show that airs nationally that day, and all the other airings are a day behind. But this week...
  16. ssetta

    Challenge: Name when Elmo can be heard saying "Me"

    In a pageant about foods from the 80s, before he does his lines, he tells Mr. Light (the person working the spotlight) to "follow me." And also, in the song "My Name" with Maya Angelou, he sings "my name" instead of "Elmo's name."
  17. ssetta

    When does Sesame Street come on on your station?

    Well, that's because back in the day, there were less shows. I mean, there's no room for it now, because they're dealing with Arthur, Dragon Tales, Zoom, and all those shows for older kids. I was very upset when it was not on in the afternoon of any stations here. Also, I've noticed that there...
  18. ssetta

    When does Sesame Street come on on your station?

    Yeah, that's something that's popular here in the northeast, getting multiple PBS stations. I also think the New York area gets like 3 different ones, or 2 1/2. WNET 13, WLIW 21, and WNYE 25. But I don't even think WNYE even airs Sesame Street! But when I was younger, WGBH aired it 3 times a...
  19. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    I heard it from the Sesame Street music department.
  20. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Well, guess who actually IS going to be on this season! Does anyone like Norah Jones? She's appearing on the show, and she will be doing a parody of her own song, "I Don't Know 'Y' I Didn't Come." And also, the thing you heard about SpongeBob Squarepants was right! There's going to be a...
Top