Search results

  1. D

    Suncoast Muppet Clearance?

    I gotta see this for myself tommorrow! I bet where I go, they're barely 10% off.... :p
  2. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Just wait! A triceriton General and Warrior are planned in the series, coming out later this year..., and unlike the old show, kids actually know what a triceriton is!
  3. D

    Muppet Kubricks!

    MAN!!! Those look sweeeet! I mean, I love Kubricks! They have a lot of my favorite stuff like Nightmare before Christmas, Seasme Street, Kinnikuman(M.U.S.C.L.E. in the states), Lupin III, Shrek, Monsters Inc, and now this.... I wish I wasn't broke! I need to sell a Kidney!
  4. D

    Does the Disney purchase of Henson affect the Palisades toy line?

    Ken stated a while ago that he wanted to make a Disney line, sort of like the Magical Collection figures. I'd like to see it, but it's just not feesable.
  5. D

    The Swedish Chef

    I recall hearing about an episode where Sam the Eagle or someone repremands the Chef for speaking mock Swedish, and makes him speak his NATIVE language.... Mock Chinese!
  6. D

    Matleo's Toy Fair Adventure: Part 1 and 2

    Thanks for the help. i asked that somewhere (either here or Palisades) and these just sound great. I didn't get the Muppet chess (Lack of space and money) but I may get this sesame Chess.... For a second I thought Bert was the King and Ernie was the queen, and I was afraid someone was going...
  7. D

    MuppetFest 2?

    Like Sesame Live?
  8. D

    What TV characters remind you of Muppets?

    Not a TV character, but Lil Jon looks a lot like Clifford http://www.the411online.com/bet2003a/P6240313.jpg If you don't believe me!
  9. D

    Sesame Street Character Questions Thread 2004

    >>4 Who is the character known as "Leonard Wolf"? If you could, please provide a brief descript of what he looks like, what episode/sketch/segment he appeared in and/or what his gimmick was.<< He appeared this season, in the first week (I can't remember the episode number, but I think it will...
  10. D

    The (De)Evolution of Fozzie

    Firstly, Yoda is pretty much Voice over work for Frank now (In case you are wondering, the Clone Wars cartoon Yoda is voiced by Tome Kane (?) who was the professor on Powerpuff Girls), as he's now a CGI And personally, I think ERIC IS DOING BETTER WITH PIGGY AND FOZZIE THAN FRANK AS OF LATE...
  11. D

    Internet sites NOT to buy Muppet items from...

    If I may. You always take a risk buying collector to collector tapes over the internet. I wouldn't be too surprised if they weren't good quality. I did buy one video for 20 bucks, (Mighty heroes and Mighty Mouse play house) and the quality was pretty good. It was a little fuzzy to hear...
  12. D

    Henson sells Muppets to Disney

    If it were a partnership, I'd be happy... but I can see them making 2 projects, throwing them away, and making crappy merch of them, while taking away licensing from Palisades and Sabba. Now if they were to attempt to bring Fraggle Rock and Muppets Tonight to DVD to soften the blow....
  13. D

    Henson sells Muppets to Disney

    This just is out and out the dumbest... (Loud train rushes buy, drowning out all cuss words from audibility)...raggafragging thinbg they could have done. I've had it with Henson's Bratty kids!
  14. D

    Sesame's Dr. Phil parody to premiere February 20

    NUTS!!! He enjoyed it! It's always a bad sign when the real person likes the parody... j/k :halo:
  15. D

    Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

    AWWW... I don't care what you guys think! I'm getting all the ones I like... meaning everyone but Little Murray Sparkel and Elizabeth... God please don't get made!
  16. D

    Simpsons Movie

    Personally, I think a futurama movie has more potential. ;)
  17. D

    Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

    I have to say, they pulled a total 180 from suck to ROCK!!!! I stil;l want to see Ernie and Grover, but the Bert... the Bert kicks butt, and Cookie is just great! Now, Oscar .... I can accept that his head is sculpted into the can, and Slimey's sculpted to the side. He's great! I am really...
  18. D

    Muppet Babies/Little Muppet Monsters: An Early JHH?

    I would love to do a tape trade, but I do not have anything really worth trading.
  19. D

    Simpsons Movie

    I'd rather them do a cartoon movie now, than a live action movie 10 years after it's cancelled!
  20. D

    Dinosaurs Action Figure Line

    AHHHH!!! So that's where the Meat Bottle I found came from. i knew it was Baby Sinclair. I thought it was an old bizzarre MUSCLE ripoff from the 80's for a while!
Top