Search results

  1. D

    My Viewing of Non Noggin Sesame Street episodes

    Don Music 2004,Do you know what muppet skits you get on this episode? Is Sully on there too?
  2. D

    Closed!

    I remembered it!
  3. D

    Ernie cuts up all of Bert's Hair

    I would love to see that too.If they release it on DVD one of these years on an episode collection. :) :p :(
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    I saw the 3rd episode which was #4060. It was pretty good. Hoots the Owl finally returned on there!! :excited: He sang to the boy in bed, Things are Always Changing! It was also shown on Noggin. What year was this skit?
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    It was Olivia.
  6. D

    Ernie and Bert: Cookie Reminder (1969)

    Was this shown on Noggin Before?If not,Was is it about?
  7. D

    Calling ALL S.S. Fans: Please Read - Regarding DVD Release from Sesame Workshop...

    Here's a another website: http://www.petitiononline.com/oscar/petition.html See What The Sesame Workshop Thinks.It's gotta about at least 682 people on there! ;) :) :p :( :grouchy:
  8. D

    What Sesame DVD's should I get?

    It should happen Dr.Tooth!!! Okay Cheebo,Here are the other stuff that are in Put Down The Duckie. Two From The Special:Sunny Day Sung by Gladys Knight and Let The Duckie Squeak with Phil Donahue and The Sesame Street Family. Segments Are: Monsterpiece Theater:The 39 Stairs...
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

    Dr. Tooth, the yellow monster is Merry Monster. Blackurth, are all 17 songs you listed Muppet skits? Yes or No? :confused:
  10. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Nope, they weren't new. Just the Count and Cookie Monster still! I can't wait till the next episode airs tommorow. :)
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

    Hey Phillip, do you know what 4 classic skits will be on there? :confused:
  12. D

    Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

    I remembered those skits. :)
  13. D

    "F"Cheerleaders and Letter "W" on the run

    Which Episode #'s are "F"Cheerleaders and Letter "W" on the run on?? I only want to know on The Episode #'s on The Season 31 Episodes The One's that Noggin is still showing please! (2000) Thanks! :)
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    Nope Ssetta,No Voiceover on NJN.Just WHYY did for a very little bit.
  15. D

    Sesame Street Unpaved episodes wanted

    Well,That should be true ssetta.If They Can't Do That,Maybe They will release 1 Season at a time during The 40th Anniversary or Something like that!What do you think?? I would love that! :flirt:
  16. D

    Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

    Here's one:Cookie Monster sharing half of a Cookie to The Purple Female. (That was on The Episode Where Telly and Baby Bear Share Hats From Season 30)What Year was that skit?
  17. D

    Sesame Street Unpaved episodes wanted

    Well,I don't know about that.But I do think they should release them on DVD like their:40th Anniversary 45th Anniversary 50th Anniversary 55th Anniversary or Maybe Their 60TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :excited: :excited: But Why Do you think it's money...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    Hey Ryan,The Special did air this morning on NJN.
  19. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    You can tell me on the forum please.
  20. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    So do you know yet Philo and Gunge?? (Post 44)
Top