Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    All together now! Hey-la! Hey, hey lola! Hey-la, hey, hey lola! I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello oooo!
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Hey-la! Hey, hey-lola! Hey-la! Hey, Hey-lola! Helloooooo!
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    hello..... goodbye..... till tomorrow anyway!
  4. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Hahaha! I was not expecting that! :)
  5. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Oh yeah? I can beat that! Knock knock! Who's there? Interrupting giraffe! Interrupting giraffe wh--- *appears to yell without making anysound* Knock knock! who's there? interrupting sloth...
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ahahahaha! That's too funny! Whoa..... I feel REALLY REALLY tired all of a sudden. *falls asleep*
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *rolls on floor laughing*
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *walks up behind the couch where Kyle is sitting* What? You mean this? *pours bowl of ice down Kyle shirt and runs off*
  9. Beakerfan

    Muppets reference in The New Teen Titans comics

    Ahaha! That's awesome!
  10. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Repete!
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Uh, I think you slept a little longer than you realized, Dan! :)
  12. Beakerfan

    I Want to Kill Google!

    Aww that sucks!!! :grouchy:
  13. Beakerfan

    Name that Movie...

    Andre the Giant is in that movie?!?!?!? I GOTTA SEE IT!!!!!!!
  14. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Repete!
  15. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    BEWARE THE ELUSIVE BEAKERFAN! WHO KNOWS WHERE SHE WILL TURN UP NEXT? SHE MAY BE WAITING IN THE NEAREST HAMPER, READY TO POP OUT AND ELIMINATE SOMEONE AT ANY MOMENT!!! Ok, so I'm not that elusive. Oh, and it's MISS Al, thank you very much! :p Could you go get me a banana berry...
  16. Beakerfan

    Hello, Goodbye

    Barry! It's so great to hear from you! I hope things get better for you and I hope we can hear more from you soon!
  17. Beakerfan

    DUDE! I got a Dell!

    Thanks guys! Right now I'm really frustrated though. See, I bought my Dell from a certified Dell store (where they buy Dells wholesale and sell them at practically them same price as online) and, like I said before, my printer was having problems. So I went to the store, talked to the tech guy...
  18. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Kyle, I can't help it if Big Brother likes me best.... *primps*
  19. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *walks out with Thor on a leash* OK guys. I promise that from now on, unless we're in the backyard, Thor stays on the leash! Right now, I'm going swimming, so he'll be in my room. (don't open the door!) *puts the puppy away and runs outside*
  20. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Thanks for the mail! *walks into other housemates bedroom* THOR! Look what you did! Bad dog! Bad dog! Now where will everyone sleep? It's bad enough they had to sleep in sleeping bags, but now where will they sleep? Sorry about what Thor did to the sleeping bags, guys! *looks at mail* Hey it's...
Top