Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Am I the only one?

    Likes Chef Borade? blech Annoyed by pets who want to be petted all the time (don't mind if a cat or dog wants to be petted but when its all the time it just gets old? sometimes Likes Fart humor? I don't really care for it. probably because I hear it so much Likes Old Japanese Anime...
  2. Beakerfan

    Snowthmiesters!

    *corny announcer voice*That's right folks! You've heard of the ClayMates, the Snow Patrol, The Barry Lee Thread, and even.....M'Pat! And now here's what you've all been waiting for! D'Snowth's very own fanclub! At Snowthmeisters, you can talk as much as you want about everyones favorite Kathy...
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *eyes snap open.......... slowly rises off the couch* must..... have....... vengeance......
  4. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hello, hello, hello misspiggytoo! Great to have you here!
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *gains conciousness long enough to glare menacingly at Kyle* *whispers* I'll..... get....... you..... for.... this........ *falls back into unconciousness*
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ugghhhh..... *eyes open slightly*
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the sonnng that never ennnnnds! this is the...
  8. Beakerfan

    Most Interesting Costume

    Haha! That's awesome! (I'm the resident Elvis fanatic)
  9. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *begins singing* this is the song that neeever ennnnds, this is the song that neever ennnds, I don't knoooow how it goesss, but this is the song that neever enndsthis is the song that neeever ennnnds, this is the song that neever ennnds, I don't knoooow how it goesss, but this is the song that...
  10. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    It's been hailing today. Fun fun fun.......
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    I'm terrible at frisbee. I'd better not. *sits down and begins knitting*
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *outside, lifting weights* Don't worry Kyle, I'll save you! *runs to Kyle and tears his shirt off* Here ya go! *hands kyle a new shirt* You'll have to deal with your shorts.... Anybody wanna protien shake? *proceeds to drink 6 raw eggs*
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *picks up couch with one arm* Oh! Sorry! *sets Kyle down* that's a little easier.... but I wonder how I got this strong? It must be from all the time I spend in the pool?
  14. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Amazing, isn't it? *flexes*
  15. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *picks up Kyle*
  16. Beakerfan

    Most Interesting Costume

    I think I'm going to go as a werewolf this year. I really like doing that kind of makeup.
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *jeopardy theme continues to play throughout the entire house* I love this song!
  18. Beakerfan

    79th Annual Academy Awards on ABC

    I would, but I'm going out with some friends instead tonight.
  19. Beakerfan

    Favorite Movie on MST3K

    Funny factoid about Manos: (maybe you all know this, maybe this isn't true. this is just what my uncle told me) one of the main characters - I believe he was supposed to be a vampire? - well, the actor died in the middle of making the movie. So what did they do? Found a new actor of course...
  20. Beakerfan

    Am I the only one?

    1. Don't watch it, so I don't really care either way. 2. I don't watch the show, but I know what you mean. My sister watches it, and the animation sucks now. 3. Sorry, not me! 4. I enjoyed it!
Top