Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Bon Jovi is awesome. Another band/song I like? This one here: Tell Me When to Go
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *hooks jeopardy theme into the PA system so it can play through the whole house*
  3. Beakerfan

    Most Interesting Costume

    I went as a smurf last year. Painted myself blue, that I did. I'll try and post a pic of myself sometime.
  4. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *starts playing Jeopardy theme* This song will never end! Muahahahaaha! Well, it'll end when then deadline arrives. Muahahahaha!
  5. Beakerfan

    Help with title

    Ooh! This sounds cool! (I've been to the rainforest before.....) How about..... Midnight in the Amazon?
  6. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Here are a couple of songs that I absolutely love! Everytime I Look at You and To Be With You
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - Diary Room

    So I was just curious who's still in the game?
  8. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Are you sure you live in SoCal? Cuz your weather sounds exactly like it's been here in NorCal, and in my experience, that doesn't happen very often.
  9. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday, George Harrison!

    Still my guitar gently weeps........ And it always will for George.
  10. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    *Snorts* Hahahahaha! That was really funny.
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    I already had some, thanks though! *sees the eggy Dan* Hey nice look! It suits you!
  12. Beakerfan

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    I wanna gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! *pouts*
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *runs out of the bedroom* Come out, come out wherever you - *throws eggs at Dan*
  14. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    sweet! picks up phone. Awww.... the battery's dead. And, since I'm practically dead on my feet, could we continue this fight tomorrow? *throws spaghetti*
  15. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *mouthful of muffin* theh arrhe arnt theh? *throw tomatoes*
  16. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *throws a basket of muffins*
  17. Beakerfan

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    NO WAY!!!!!!!! Augh! I'm so jealous! They're like, one of my all time fave bands!!!!!!!!!
  18. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Oh, yeah? Two can play at that game! *throws left over waffle at Erine*
Top