Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Oh, I know that, I guess I just worded that badly. :o
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Yeah. It kinda seems like everyone is against Viacom on this one!
  3. Beakerfan

    Weird Al Concert Pics and Set List!

    I think that's a fairly good lineup. Yes, there could be better songs, but oh well. Except for Trapped in the Drivethru. Good song, but, like Igor, I would expect it in a medley! I think I'm going to see him at the California State Fair. I hope!
  4. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Wow. You are really flexible.
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Can Opener? Ok...... here ya go! I guess..... *hands Kyle a can opener from the kitchen*
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Let's see how long I can hold my breath...... 1 2 3 Uh, that's about it!
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Anyone care to go for an early morning swim?
  8. Beakerfan

    Happy Bday to Ziffel & abiraniriba!

    Hey birthday guys! And may your muffins never grow stale!
  9. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Aw, sorry Gerard! It's been fun!
  10. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Good idea Kyle! Let's try that...
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Here ya go Kyle! *unknocks out Kyle with a baseball bat* How is it possible my hometown hero Fieri didn't work? Hmmmm.... You got any ideas Kyle?
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ahhhhhhhhh! *jumps up* HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! *from somewhere in the background* Don't worry! I'll save you from that nasty Emeril! *Guy Fieri jumps out from behind the curtains* Take that Emeril! *begins throwing garlic grenades*
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *turns to Kyle* Is he gone?
  14. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *ducks* Yikes! It's Evil Emeril! RUN!!!!!!!!! *begins crawling away*
  15. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine! In the mid to upper 70's all week long!
  16. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ahhhhhhhh! *whispers* where is he? *hides behind Kyle*
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    I thought maybe Emeril was lurking about....
  18. Beakerfan

    Shyamalan's next film is Happening.

    Mark Whalberg and Shyamalan?!?!? Could it get any better?!? It sounds awesome!
  19. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *snickers* Sorry bout that! It was just too good of an opportunity to pass up! I think you guys are gonna have to get crackin on the pranks!
  20. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ahahahahahahaha!
Top