Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Any crushes at schoool lately?

    Well, I'm homeschooled, so I can't say I have one! But you might like to check out the "Lovesick Teenagers Clud Thread". ;) It can be pretty fun!
  2. Beakerfan

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    Yeah, that's what I hate about most anime. They rarely seem to have noses....
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    OH, gosh, I hope so! And would you mind whispering? All this noise is giving me a terrific headache.
  4. Beakerfan

    Pig songs

    I absolutely LOVE "In the Navy" and "the Happy Wanderer"! Those are some hilarious songs. The pigs are really fun to watch in general.
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *outside* Ooh! Did I hear someone say muffins? *ears grow 4 times their size* What the - can someone tell me what just happened?
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *outside on swing* Hey watch this! I'm gonna jump off the swing into the pool! *jumps off swing* OOF! I guess that didn't work....
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ok, guyyyys, we ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF THESE THREADS! Back on topic, please? What are your thoughts on global warming?
  8. Beakerfan

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    Lol. If only that were true for my taste in non-celebrities.
  9. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    It's bright and sunny, but boy is it windy!
  10. Beakerfan

    Really Weird Dreams You've Had

    for about 10 months I had a recurring nightmare in which I was always being chased by somebody. Usually it was people I knew, but it varied. It was always in really strange places, like an airport or a pool or an apartment complex. I always got away except for the very last one. I was being...
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Yeah, Jakes too pretty for me. And Tobey, welllll..... he's cute when he cleans up enough for movies. I like Mark Whalberg....
  12. Beakerfan

    Who said this line?

    Did he forget? I'm going to guess it was...... uh.... Rizzo? I'm positive that's wrong though! :)
  13. Beakerfan

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    You are a long MC member if you knew William and Caroline BEFORE they were an item. :)
  14. Beakerfan

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    Because I'm bored - My celebrity crushes: Adrien Brody Mark Whalberg Jim Morrison young Steven Tyler Andre the Giant - weird, I know, but I'm partial to big guys and uhhhh I think that's about it. OH! I can't believe I forgot!!!!!! Matthew Grey Gubler
  15. Beakerfan

    Any KISS fans?

    What'd he go and do that for?!? He was hardly even aging! And what little bit he was doing, he was doing really well!!! I don't think rockstars should get plastic surgery until they really start needing it.
  16. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Great big HELLOs, and WELCOME!!!!!!s, to all the people I have yet to meet!
  17. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    How do you function?!? If I did that, I'd be - according to the rest of the world - an hour early for work every day, and I'd probably be fired for leaving an hour early every day. Not to mention school, sleep, etc.
  18. Beakerfan

    A Message For ALL

    *sings* You'll know what this days about when you stomp a weasles guts right out! So come along and have a laugh, stomp their weasly spines in half! Howdee-ho, it's weasle stomping daaaaay!
  19. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Well, I know I'm probably by myself on this one, but I don't think global warming exists, and if it does, we don't need to worry about it. Just like the hole in the ozone layer.
  20. Beakerfan

    Bad news

    Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll pray for your family.
Top