Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it sure is hot!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Charlie Parker - "A Night in Tunisia"
  3. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    best restaurant ever :insatiable: :hungry: .. I especially like when they have the all-you-can-eat pancakes (pancakes are my favorite food)
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    fireworks everywhere :excited:
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    :grouchy: sent via sendspace.. hopefully it'll work this time. If not, I'll try again
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will do. :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have both, but I don't remember your e-mail address :sing: I would like to know this as well :cool:
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    the good news is that it stopped raining.. but it's still overcast
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This is en route! :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child"
  11. anytimepally

    Oh Canadaaa......

    Hey, next week, I'm going to Montreal! :D Happy Canada Day, Canadians, see you soon! :flirt:
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's soggy
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Who - "I Can't Explain"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Williams - "Sad Song"
  15. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    Wittness for the Prosecution because I like it :)
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Charles Coburn - "The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo"
Top