Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Someone To Watch Over Me" .. don't know the singer
  2. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    J.K. Simmons was in Spiderman with Tobey Maguire Tobey Maguire was in The Cider House Rules with Michael Caine Michael Caine starred in The Muppet Christmas Carol with Kermit the Frog George Segal
  3. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    John Astin was in The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. with Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell was in Bubba Ho-tep with Ossie Davis Ossie Davis was in Malcolm X with Delroy Lindo Delroy Lindo was in The Cider House Rules with Michael Caine Michael Caine starred in The Muppet Christmas Carol with...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tony Bennett - "Little Things"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jeff Lynne - "Every Little Thing"
  6. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    and the night I get back from Canada, I'm coming there to visit my parents.. talk about going downhill.. :boo:
  7. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I'm trying to eat everything in my fridge so I can unplug it and save electricity when I go to Canada :insatiable:
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gonzo & Kermit - "Sentimental Journey"
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/spx49g
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lord Nelson & the Laughing Gas - "It's Funny"
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    It may be quicker to get this from Drtooth if you can.. I borrowed it from a friend specifically because he wanted it but deleted it as soon as it was sent. I'm trying to get it again, but it may take a few days. :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bert & Ernie - "A Song About TR"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beach Boys - "California Girls"
  14. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    These songs from your list are on the way: Cara Mia - Jay & The Americans. This Magic Moment - The Drifters. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison. Knock On Wood - Eddie Rabbit. Dr. Hekyll & Mr. Jive - Men At Work. Walk Don't Run - The Ventures. I thought I had...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jed Davenport - "Mr. Devil Blues"
  16. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    more of the same :cool:
  17. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I made some chili-like soup, but I made it with a lemon juice base instead of tomato.. I'm interested to see how it turns out.. it's just finishing now
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Blind Willie McTell - "Statesboro Blues"
Top