Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    Pork is my #1 meat.. in fact, my three favorite foods all start with p.. pancakes, pork, and pudding :hungry:
  2. anytimepally

    Apple fries

    I like this idea.. apple would go well with my tripple whopper :insatiable: .. I do like the flame broiledness.. so much better than the fried you get at other fast food places
  3. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    pork chops and rice
  4. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    Charlie Chaplin's Mutual Comedies.. always looking to get more Chaplin
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bud Luckey - "The Size Of It"
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's really dark out for 5:30 in the afternoon.. storm coming fast :scary:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "It's Not Where You Start"
  8. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    The Muppet Show
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ethel Merman - "There's No Business Like Show Business"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's so hot! even though it's cloudy
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I've got them again now.. I'll send them :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem - "Can You Picture That"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lena Horne - "Summertime"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lionel Ritchie - "All Night Long"
  15. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to Butchcat!

    I'm always late for these things.. Happy Birthday! :D
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, hot, hot!
Top