Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Do you want the 2-disk set or just the original soundtrack? http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Crystal_%28CD%29
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid 60s & threatening rain
  3. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I know these are long-shots, but these are three albums I'm looking for if anyone can help: Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas - Hang It High, Hang It Low Robert Guillaume - This is the Moment Larry McCray - Larry McCray
  4. anytimepally

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    I liked the potato song.. and any Jerry Nelson we can get on the show these days is a wonderful thing.. even if it's in a song about potatoes :smirk:
  5. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats, AnimatedC9000! :zany:
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    that made me laugh out loud :batty: :crazy: Gie Few - "Dr. Inhaled"
  7. anytimepally

    Comic pioneer George Carlin dies at 71

    my brother is the world's biggest George Carlin fan.. I even called him after I heard this to make sure he was doing ok :( .. he is, but he's been listening to nothing but George Carlin albums
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can send these, but I need your e-mail :sing: Hi! Good to see you around again :) .. unfortunately, the only Lighthouse Island overture I have includes the narration
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I hope you smuggled in those M&Ms rather than pay movie theater prices! :shifty: He went to see The Love Guru.. and no, I'm not a stalker :search:.. he mentioned it in the movie thread
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was hot and windy today
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Ed, I'm sending everything except the Undertaker entrance themes, which I do not have :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Grover & Oscar - "Tu Me Gustas" .. I'm listening through all my songs, looking for lullaby-type stuff for my soon to be born nephew.. I like the bilingualness of this song, but it he doesn't know the characters, Oscar's verse might confuse him.. so I don't know if I I'll use it.. but, on the...
  13. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    about to have soup, I think.. but that could all change when I get to the kitchen :hungry:
  14. anytimepally

    The second DTV Garfield Movie is revealed

    that would make me happy :)
  15. anytimepally

    The second DTV Garfield Movie is revealed

    I miss Lorenzo Music :(
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steeleye Span - "Tell Me Why"
Top