Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *sits and thinks* I wonder where the rest of them are? Hmmm.... what do I know about bats? They're nocturnal...... most of them eat fruit of bugs...... they can have rabies....... and according to the Goonies, they like hair. (I think that was the Goonies?) *lightbuld appears over my head* Aha...
  2. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to bow out of this campaign. Good luck!
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *looks behind a box and finds a bat trapped in a spider's web* awww... here ya go little batty!
  4. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got 1972. Sweet!
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    How long do we have to complete this challenge?
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Yeah, you guys think it's funny now. Just watch! *a few bats stare at me* Von! Two! Thrree more little batties my cage! *three bats fly into an empty cage* EDIT: big bro, I didn't realize either you or the count were fiends.
  7. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Beaker: That's right GROVER. Kermit doesn't want to say who he's voting for because - secretly - he's voting for ME.
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *holds out hand* Heeeere batties batties batties........ *holds out muffin* I have some tasty food for youuuu....... I got it! *runs out and back in dressed as the Count* Haha! Now I'll get them to come to me!
  9. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *goes to check the cages containing fruit* Haha! *quickly shuts the cage door* there's a couple more...
  10. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *places some fruit in a few cages* here bats......... *makes swoop with net* ugh...... *makes another swoop* Got one! *places the bat in a cage*
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Bat-catching? Hmmm..... I got it! *runs and grabs and butterfly net and a bunch of fruit* Ok! I'm goin in!
  12. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
  13. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hiya hiya hiya to Allisa and Sara! It's really great to have you here!
  14. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Beaker: Animal, it's nice to have you on board! I think the Electric Mayhem will be a great gimic for my campaign. Who would'nt want a free concert at every pep rally, speech, and all otherwise boring political happenings? In other news, I am preparing a new television special, involving...
  15. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Floyd: Whoa. Don't get all hyped. We are leading a peaceful campaign, and will have a peaceful presidency.
  16. Beakerfan

    Remember the Spice Girls?

    Ugh. I get sick just thinking about them.
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *zoned out infront of the tv* Aw how come you're always Natalia? Fine. I'll be uhhh...... Valentin.
  18. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    The Peanuts Gang rocks! (You'd have to be crazy if you said otherwise where I live!) EDIT: I got National Lampoons Family Christmas Vacation Christmas is a big, boisterous event at your place. And no matter what, something hilarious usually happens.
  19. Beakerfan

    Eagle Man

    OH MY GOSH. That was...... that was....... brain rotting at its finest! It was funny because it was so corny.
  20. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    *Beaker starts panicking, running back and forth* Beaker: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!? I gotta do something to get my votes up!!! *Floyd walks in* Floyd: Hey man! Chill out. See, I'm gonna be your new campaign manager. I always liked guys that work with chemicals.
Top