Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday Byron!
  2. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    Beaker: I feel all warm and toasty inside now! But you guys are gonna have to be really convincing in order to get my vote. I was running against you not too long ago, you know!
  3. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Awwwwwww. Floyd! We missed the party! Floyd! Wake up! Floyd: hmwha? *rubbing eyes* what happened? Alex: WE MISSED KATHY'S PARTY. Darn costume party made me miss it! Floyd: Well, we better go give her her presents! *hops out of bed and grabs his present* Alex: Yeah, but you better...
  4. Beakerfan

    I Kick It Old School: Barrys Muppet Art

    Haha! Thats really great Barry!
  5. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    Beaker: Oh this is too much! I can't decide! Should I vote for Piggy, who reminds me so much of Alex? Or should I vote for the cute cuddly one? But then again, who knows if Grover is really all that cute? Or maybe I should vote for my former partner, who for years I trusted and still came to...
  6. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Floyd: *sitting in the middle of the bedroom floor* How's that look Alex? *holds up a present wrapped in paisley paper* Alex: *laying across the bed, wrapping a present* That looks real groovy Floyd! I'm sure Kathy will love it! Floyd: Aw, I bet Animal would've enjoyed the party. Alex...
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Animal: DRUMS! *begins banging on his drums, then takes a bite out of a cymbal* Me: *smacks forehead* Oh, this is never going to work out!
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *runs at Animal* Dan watch out! *tackles Animal* gotcha!
  9. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ok, uhhhhh......... I'll tackle him to the ground, you help me carry him to his drum set. At least then he'll be doing something somewhat constructive.
  10. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Floyd: A party? Allright! But what are we gonna do for Kathy? Don't worry. We'll think of something. I just hope we don't miss it. I was supposed to be going to another party this afternoon as well.
  11. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Beaker: *looks at himself* huh? what happened? *I whisper something in his ear* Beaker:Oh. *takes pin and clip off and hands them back to Scooter* I was thinkin of rooting for Grover. Sorry. *whispers* He's winning.
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Kyle! Are you Ok? I'm sorry about that! *meanwhile in the bedroom, Animal is still going nuts, jumping on the bed and smashing things*
  13. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Katzi428 (Kathy)

    Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy birthday Kathy!
  14. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Ooh! I'm different! I am a Pegasus: You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty. You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste. While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills. People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you...
  15. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *finally sneaks into bedroom where Dan is still sleeping* *whispers* Please don't find me. Somebody help call him off. *Animal runs in and sees Dan in bed* Animal: DAN! DAN! *begins jumping on the bed* *I quickly sneak back out to the living room to check on Kyle*
  16. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Beaker: Pork Chahhhhhhps and Apple Sawce. *I quickly clamp my hand over his mouth*
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Hey Marty! How's it goin? OH! *turns to Bill* You must be that Bob the Bubble Guy person! It's so nice to meet you! I've heard such wonderful things about you! Floyd: Bubbles come outta his head? Far out! Can I see? Alex: Floyd! That's rude! You just met him! So sorry Bob. It seems...
  18. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Beaker: Who the hey has been voting for me?!? I pulled out LOOOOONG ago! Anyway, they should be voting for our furry blue friend. I would really have made a terrieble president. Most people never understand what I'm trying to say.
  19. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *dragging her Animal and Beaker plushes up the stairs* G'nite everyone.
  20. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Animal sees Kyle and Alex dancing* WOMAN! WOMAN! *animal tackles Kyle to the ground and begins chasing Alex* Me: Ahhhhhhhh!!! Animal! Down! Down boy!
Top