Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Any KISS fans?

    That's really sad.
  2. Beakerfan

    I've had some more food for thought

    Gosh Marty! I can see that this must be a difficult time for you, but that's also neat, in a way! I'll keep you in my prayers, and remember that God likes to take his time. :)
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    New challenge! Yay!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!
  4. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Beaker: Oh! Uh, mudslinging? *steps in something* What's this? *throws fistfull of mud at Bunsen*
  5. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Ooooooohhhhh mygosh Randall! That one was seriously funny. I honestly had no clue what the answer was going to be.
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Whoo hoo! Just what I always wanted! Another big brother! Well, actually, I have plenty, so another one doesn't make much of a difference.
  7. Beakerfan

    Happy Bitrthday DanDanStrawberry!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan! Hope its fabulous!
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    It's ok Big Bro! We've been having fun!
  9. Beakerfan

    Pictures at bottom of signature

    Odd, it doesn't seem to want to let me do that. :smirk:
  10. Beakerfan

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Beaker: Good afternoon! Today I would like to announce that as of April 8, 2007, I am entering my ticket in the Muppet Presidential campaign. If elected President, I promise to be just, truthful, and strong for this nation. I will take care to listen to what the people want, and will keep the...
  11. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Then I guess maybe you're not a fruitcake? I've been called one a couple of times (mostly by my brother...)
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    My mom's sending some over with Vinnie! It's da bomb. And she's sending some of her pink almond cake over for dessert! :D
  13. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Hahaha! Marty, you honestly had me fooled. Right on! Let's hear it for Captain Quirk!
  14. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    How about a nice, cranberry-glazed, pre-Easter ham?
  15. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You've never called someone a fruitcake? I thought everyone did. It's pretty much a dork/dweeb/goon/goober/etc. I'm 47% quirky. I thought for sure I'd get more than that!
  16. Beakerfan

    Happy Easter!

    Happy Easter 'all! I hope it's really great. Or at least better than mine will be!
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    You were a little obsessed with tv, man! I'm not gonna have to regulate your tv time, am I?
  18. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Oh, I've never actually had fruitcake. I was just sayin it's probably true because I tend to be fruitcake-ish.
  19. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *walks over and turns it off*
  20. Beakerfan

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    OH. That's a dumb reason. But thanks for sharing!
Top