Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    I did it! Oh my gosh I finally did it!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooo hooooo! 1000 posts baby! It took me long enough.... :)
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    And nobody get stomach cramps! That's an order! I can't have all of you walking around moaning because you decided to eat and swim at the same time! (posts left to go - 2)
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Pizza sounds great! So, what's on tv? *grabs a slice and flops onto couch*
  4. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure!!!!!!!

    Happapapappappapapappapapapappapapappy Biriririririiriririririiririiririiririirirthday!
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    No thanks. Quiche doesn't always sit well with me. Or my tastebuds.
  6. Beakerfan

    Bono becomes a knight

    I think this actually happened some time ago. And it sucks that he can't be called "Sir Bono" although that does sound a little weird. But I'm really happy for him!
  7. Beakerfan

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Togetheragain!!

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday! I hope it's awesome! ;)
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ooh! Good spot! (OOC: I'm gonna be at Pismo Beach all weekend, so you probably won't hear from me again until Monday)
  9. Beakerfan

    Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

    I agree Beau! I loved everything about Piggy in this movie! Her hair, the outfits, EVERYTHING!
  10. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    OK! *hops into dresser drawer*
  11. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    HELLO Anthony! It's great to have you here!
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *whispers* yeah..... in the HoH room..... Oh well! It's your choice! Just don't let you & Sara get caught.... *grabs a 7-Up and a sandwich*
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *whispers* Kyle, I'm suprised you haven't gotten in trouble yet..... but don't worry, I won't tell.... *looks at the intercoms suspiciously*
  14. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I'm a Boston Cream Donut, aaaaaaaand: Cookie Monster: Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth. You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around. You are famous for: Your slightly crazy...
  15. Beakerfan

    Good news for my Nan

    That's wonderful Marty! I'm so happy for your family! Well, I know she's not completely better, but she's getting there! :)
  16. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ok, ready - one - two- are you ready?
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *pops open drawer* Saraaaaaa! You can't possibly just sit there! You can't seriously want to take your chances? Kyle, we gotta do something.
  18. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday unclematt!

    Happy Birthday Matt! I hope it's great!
  19. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *looks around nervously and quietly closes drawer*
Top