Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Present! Uh, could we have a little hint as to what it's about? Or is that not allowed?
  2. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: There! Animal, these look wonderful, and I'm sure Kim will love them! I had no idea you had such a knack for baking! Floyd: *running in* Alex! Alex! Are you ready? I've got my present! Alex: Yep, just finished! Here, Animal, since you did such a wonderful job on these, you can carry the...
  3. Beakerfan

    Fellow Church People

    Ooh! My church is just completing a study on Revalation! It's been really good!
  4. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In the kitchen.......* Alex: Animal, lets see how your cupcakes are coming along. Animal: *turns around to reveal he has frosting all over himself* CUP CAKES! *shows Alex twelve perfectly frosted cupcakes* Alex: Animal those are incredible! Kim is going to love them! Here, lets put them on this...
  5. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    It's been super hot all week, and now it's cold and windy. :sympathy:
  6. Beakerfan

    X-Men Hype

    Yup. He was pretty much awesome.
  7. Beakerfan

    X-Men Hype

    I missed Night Crawler in the third one. They should've kept him in!
  8. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *in the kitchen, making cupcakes* lets see....... 4 eggs....... a cup of flour....... 2 tablespoons of - FLOYD!!! Floyd: what? Alex: put a shirt on already! You're not Animal! And please make sure Animal doesn't mess up these cupcakes! Floyd: *looks down at himself* Oh. Right. I'll go...
  9. Beakerfan

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Just don't let your head explode. Pleeeease! I would really like to not clean up another mess. Whoops! Missed a spot! *begins mopping up what appears to be Bo's face*
  10. Beakerfan

    The Tickle Thread...

    I knew there was something odd about you Randall!
  11. Beakerfan

    New, New, NEW Muppet Stuff from American Greetings!!

    Yeah, it will match my bed perfectly! See, my bed is done in those exact same shades of pink and green, and my comforter is made out of that same silky material. Then if you add the plushes...... Viola! It will be magnificent!
  12. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *springs up in bed* FLOYD! ANIMAL'S COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!! Floyd: *jumps out of bed* where is he where is he? *runs downstairs* Alex: *smacks forehead* PUT A SHIRT ON NEXT TIME!
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eyes well up with tears* You can't really leave!
  14. Beakerfan

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *still cleaning up Bo* You guys have really gotta be more careful. Ewwww. I think this is a foot.
  15. Beakerfan

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Kermit was RED?
  16. Beakerfan

    X-Men Hype

    Oh I love Sabertooth! I know, I know, me and big hairy men........ :rolleyes:
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *hiding in the bathroom* what's going on what's going on what's going on??? Voice from Somewhere Else: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair! Alex: *begins shaking a rocking back and forth* Other Voice from Somewhere Else: HEY! HEY! Alex!!! What's wrong?!? ALEX...
  18. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Gonzo14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy birthday! I hope it's terrific!
  19. Beakerfan

    Happy 30th of December to you

    I'm on it! *starts cleaning up Bo's mess*
  20. Beakerfan

    New, New, NEW Muppet Stuff from American Greetings!!

    American Greetings had Animal, Kermit, and Miss Piggy plushes. They also had some giftwrap, notepads, and this really adorable army green book-tote sorta thing that had a white silowhette of Kermit on it. Oh! And (in this same mall) I was in the Disney Store, and they had this pillow that...
Top