Search results

  1. D

    Fraggle DVD coming this summer in the US

    I have seen Pingu DVD's for 5.99 in best buys and Walmarts... It's pretty cute... but I'm not a real fan... It's clay animated, if you are wondering....
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Monopoly

    I'm not a big Monopoly fan (or any board game for that matter)... I came close to buying the Muppet Show one, but I decided against it... I was leaning to get the Garfield version as well (since it had a 3-D representation of Jon Arbuckle)... but this version looks waaay too sweet to pass up...
  3. D

    Sesame animated letter word-bubble short figures

    Considering the fact that we may never get the SS toy line at all, Somehow... obscure cartoon segments from the show don't seem within reach...
  4. D

    Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

    The bigger dolls are on sale too... I'll think I'll wait until they're REALLy cheap and buy Gonzo and Fozzie, if nothing else for the DVD's...
  5. D

    Fraggle DVD coming this summer in the US

    Well... considering the Invader Zim and TMNT G1 DVD's fit a shocking 9 episodes on them, it all comes down to licensing and royalties... As for Sprawl Mart... What the shell? Why cut the Home entertainment section.,.. that's just about it's only redeming value! So... no fake... there IS a...
  6. D

    Movies you really don't want to see?

    With the exception of Stepford (for, if anything else, morbid couriosity, and that I'm a Frank OZ fan) that's partially my list... Add The Cat in the hat, and the Hulk to my list as well...
  7. D

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    >>Will they ever put the Muppets(not seasme street) on tv?<< It all depends on what Disney wants to do, if that helps... Anyway, I'm just confused about this news. It says "Toddler prgramming", so I wonder if that means it will show only more current SS's (s's's'..s'?). And then if...
  8. D

    How did Pepe become so popular?

    But UNLIKE SS, we are also seeing Rowlf, The Chef, Beaker, and Scooter there as well. The LJS had The Kermit/Animal/Piggy/ Fozzie/ Gonzo/ but the had Pepe and Chef. There was no Pepe for the Starbucks promotion, but there WAS a Rowlf. As for Rowlf not being popular, it falls into the...
  9. D

    Sesame Workshop launches "Healthy Habits for Life"

    I've already noticed there has been a PSA (wh9ich aired of all times during Ninja Turtles) in which Luis and Elmo are talking about intorducing kids to healty foods... which as we all know Sesame Street, they take it quite literally....
  10. D

    Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

    Took the words right out of my mouth. Shrek was one of the last great MacFarline toy lines before they went into cheasy "Cool sculpt for the sake of cool sculpt" type figures. I hate Hasbro. Almost as Much as I hate Mattel.... Though I may get the cat in Boots figure (don't know if Puss in...
  11. D

    Bobby's World, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Popeye coming to DVD!

    Also currently availble on DVD Out now The Jetsons, the complete first season Johnny quest, the complete first season TMNT the first season of the original series (there were only 5 episodes in the season) all on one disk Coming Soon Heathcliff the movie (May 25th) Garfield 3...
  12. D

    New Sesame Street DVD's coming this summer

    AROUND THE WORLD?!?!?! WOW!!! I've been waiting for EVER to get that on DVD!!!
  13. D

    Skeeter Plush

    No... because we know there aren't any Skeeter products on the radar as of late. There are Bean bags of the main characters (minus Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter and Skeeter) and Large plus of the same assortment, Minus Animal and Rowlf. There was some loose talk of PVC's in the future... but we...
  14. D

    Why don't fans support Muppet Babies merchandise?

    Easy. They don't have the license....
  15. D

    Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

    Sigh... is there anything MORE useless than a reality home improvement show? At least Queer eye is entertaining at some points.... But I'm sticking with cartoons, Muppets, and Seinfeld reruns...
  16. D

    Elmo on the Simpsons again

    Yeah... that part was good... the opening and the ending look like they were hacked off a computer in 5 minutes.....
  17. D

    Muppet Tapout for the XBox

    I'm guessing they somehow got the name wrong. I figured Muppet Tap-out was like one of those "Dance Dance Revolution" type games with tap dancing in liu of disco....
  18. D

    Muppet Tapout for the XBox

    I did some reasearch... Not easy.... the first result I got on my search was this thread! Anyway, here's what Muppet Tapout is according to this site.... http://dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=10801 It's nothing more than the Austrailian x-Box release of Muppet Cruise Party with a...
  19. D

    End of Frasier

    .... and for low brow, unbearable "comedy" like America's Funniest home videos NEVER go away! :eek:
  20. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    Yeah... doesn't make sense. I know they still use the Monster Clubhouse characters (in the seson finalie, Narf sang a parody of "WOoly Bully" with 3 weird unidentified monsters. So I guess Monster Clubhouse is dead, right (YEAY!!!) and if that's any indication, I'm sure Hero guy (used once...
Top