Search results

  1. D

    Muppet Locations (Film/TV)

    WOW! Thanks for digging up that info, Fozzie. I think during the TMS run a lot of SS segments (the taped inserts, like Ernie and Bert... not the street stuff) were done in England to save time... but I think I'm wrong.... it was just a theory...
  2. D

    Why did Noggin cancel Unpaved?

    We really need an FAQ in here.... Noggin was a joint venture between Sesame Workshop and Viacom. when it first started up, it had lots of classic CTW tv shows, including 2 seperate SS shows (Unpaved and Sesame too), Square one Mathmatics, and Electric company. Viacom bought out SW's share...
  3. D

    Who misses Muppet Babies?

    Frank Welker was Baby Kermit. Plus he later voiced Baby Skeeter when Howie Mandel left the show. I think he also played Beaker... Frank Welker also did the voice of Adult Kermit for the Little Muppet Monsters animated segments, and Newt Ribbitoff and his 2 assistants on the animated...
  4. D

    Changes

    FINALLY... this is exactly how I feel. >>There's no magic left. I am so sick of the 'new' characters.I suppose I should not have an opinion 'because I'm stuck in the past'.Sue me!I shall now go and beat up a wall!<< yeah... the magic of psychadelic pinball number counts, 70's style game...
  5. D

    Psychedelic SS

    You know... now that I think about it, the 70's skits did seem a bit like they were inspired by the psychadelic culture of the late 60's early 70's.... you can tell these were coming to an end in the 80's, since we have more.... well 80's style animated skits, like the detective that followed...
  6. D

    Happy BirthDay Dr. Tooth!

    Lemme guess... you were thinking of the Walrus guy, right?
  7. D

    Happy BirthDay Dr. Tooth!

    Heh heh! Thanks cory! :eek:
  8. D

    New 'Star Trek' Movie in the Works

    I second that... sorry, guys.... :sympathy:
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

    My birthday's today, and I hope I get it... don't think I will, but I hope I get it. other than that, I'll have to wait till I come into some money. Then I'll get this and the old TMNT series on DVD....
  10. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Unfortunately, I didn't see either....
  11. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    No one has described Dr. Fell for you when he was on Dr. Phil I take it. An orange tall headed AM (the kind with no chin) with a matching orange triangular nose and two cartoony eyes with no eye lids (just black pupils in the middle) He had a mouth cut out of the head. He had lightbrown...
  12. D

    Muppet Bible Stories

    Mupet greek ledgends and Myths... now that has a ring to it.
  13. D

    Muppet Bible Stories

    I think that's totally different, as it's a Christmas story. anyway, I am opposed to this as well... doen't see "muppet" to me. Vegitales, yes... muppets, no!
  14. D

    How did Elmo become so popular?

    I'll meet everyone about half way... you see, I feel that Elmo's popularity soared with Rosie O' Donnel appearances, and the Tickle me Elmo (Ernie's popularity surged with Sing and Snore Ernie, as well... I think some toy could have contributed to the resergence to Cookie's popularity, but I...
  15. D

    Garfield Movie Characters

    DEAR FROG!!! I jumped out of my seat! Lazy J.... you da man!
  16. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Well... it did appear for a split second. If you weren't paying too much attention, you've missed it. And I really think the Cavalry cluck was an improvised thing. >>The game show host should have been Guy Smiley.<< >>The news reporter for the street story of this episode should have...
  17. D

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    You know, all the new characterrs would have to be on as soon as I left. Sorry, Count..... >>The Adventures of Trash Gordon. 4 The Snoritians.<< Basically they were Grouches of different colors (mainly greyish browns, but different tones) with closed eyes, wearing nightgowns and caps...
Top