Search results

  1. D

    Bear in 2004

    Specifically, do you mean what happens to the property of Bear, or the character of Bear (i.e in movies, DVD's, new shows etc.)?
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Forum Re-organization

    Actually, a while ago I was going to suggest a seperate section for Classic Sesame Street, looks like Phil just read me mind!
  3. D

    Miles' Singing

    Glad you caught that, dude... he actually IS under a contract with a band... http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=13982 read that thread for details.
  4. D

    Some people are so closed minded

    Expanding on that, I don't see how it's any more immature than Jerry Springer, Reality TV, and all that other crap people love to watch. >>Its too bad when people lose their sense of imagination or wodner...those are the people that need psychiatric help.<< That's pretty much 90% of...
  5. D

    Voice listing

    They have a DVD of it in the states.... too bad there's a different region over there, or I'd send yah one! Anyway, Dave also (assuming the tales are correct) voiced Baby Janice in her brief one episode appearance. As for the short lived animated Muppet segments (where they were...
  6. D

    Yet another death: Jerry Goldsmith

    Forgive my ignorance, but who is this Jerry Goldsmith?
  7. D

    Jerry Nelson Recasts

    Jerry was always one of my favorite muppeteers... though I never had a least favorite...I don't really know how to feel. If it brings back characters like Sherlock Hemlock (I doubt it) and Herry Monster, it could be good news. I hope Jerry's doing alright, still.... edit... they did...
  8. D

    Muppets Take Manhattan screening in Boston

    HOT DANG!!! 7:30 PM, right. If I had the money, I'd be there in a flash!
  9. D

    Series 1 Muppet Kubricks have arrived!

    I saw a store carry them, but they cost like 12 bucks per figure. I wouldn't spend that much unless I was guarenteed a Beaker. Specially since it costs about as much as an action figure...
  10. D

    Funniest rip-off...

    Well... these looked to be articulated (They don't have them any more, sadly...) but the cheap blister package with the word "SPACE" on it just bust me the shell up!
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock DVD

    personally, my qualms about WalMart are basically their gender biased employee payment and their elimination of Mom and pop stores, but I guess that's just me. So... do they even say what the "extras" are, or did they even hint at it? It may sway my decision to purchase this DVD...
  12. D

    Similarities between Muppet Babies and Looney Tunes

    Personally, I had the rare privalage (sp?) of being able to see TMS reruns Saturday morning (locally) an hour before MB was on... SWEET! I liked it myself, considering Scooby Doo is a pretty campy show. I prefer the newer, "What's new Scooby Doo?" show because there's more possibilities...
  13. D

    I hope Sesame Workshop never sells the company

    >>There are many things about current Disney I might not like, just like current Sesame Street, but unlike Sesame Street, Disney has not seen a need to bury its past.<< Once again, are you familiar with Song of the South, WW II cartoons, or basically any animated series they've made before 1998?
  14. D

    Whose Line is BACK! (for the time being)

    Wasn't on last night...... :grouchy:
  15. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    The real release, or the Cereal box one? I got the cereal box release...
  16. D

    Funniest rip-off...

    Last weird find at a dollar store for me.... Well, I saw Bootlegged "Battletoads" (remember that video game) action figures in a package marked (get this now..) "SPACE" an d there was a three pack of cheap looking Spiderman action figures (labled correctly as Spiderman, but it looked like...
  17. D

    I hope Sesame Workshop never sells the company

    Agreed. Though we'd ALL love to see DVD boxed sets, I don't think SW is going to do it anytime soon. Not even with the 35th Anniversary. Unless they rerelease every single video they made as DVD's, it's sadly highly unlikely. Plus I still have to say, you guys give Disney waaay to much...
  18. D

    Kermit 2004 Hallmark Ornament

    Indeed! Kermit and Jack Skellington are the ones I want most. The Chewbacca one is good too, but I'd rather get the frog or the dead guy....
  19. D

    Similarities between Muppet Babies and Looney Tunes

    Don't forget the crappy "Gadget boy and Heather" show.... at least Don Adams supplied the voice... oy! Yeah, baby Looney Tunes was pathetic. the others were passable, Tiny Toons was great (though I much preferred Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain). But Muppet Babies was the best of all of...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock DVD

    Considering they're still trying to milk more money out of "Barney the Dinosaur" looooong after the novelty wore off, I don't think that's a terrible mistake.
Top