Search results

  1. D

    Very SAD need some help

    Personally, I cannot stand winter. Don't know if it is Seasonal distress, or that I frakkin' hate shoveling the white gunk. and when the tempurature gets lower, I get increasingly angry. I don't know why... but I love wearing shorts, if that's the problem. And not really a fan of 3 hours of...
  2. D

    The Red Sox Win The 2004 World Series

    It's doubly beneficial to me living in Boston. A) it gave us pride... and B) Now the fans will finally SHUT UP about the curse of the Bambino! It got really annoying after a while. Especially since I went to the Art Institute of Boston (I graduated in May) right next to Fenway Park.
  3. D

    Where is the 2005 TMS calendar available?

    This is truely surreal.... not only do we have a Muppets calendar, but Sesame Street and Fraggle rock ones... the Muppet Big three is represented in one year...
  4. D

    Wacky Races DVD

    You know... I never could find the Inspector Gadget DVD's (other than Disney's crappy movies, and the telefilm... but I got that one... it's ok....) but I had no real problem finding Heathcliff. I never saw Wacky Races before, But I'm quite familiar with Dastardly and Muttley's solo show...
  5. D

    I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

    Those shows are at least admirable, and quality educational programs. It's the crap like Telitubbies, Barney, Boohbah, and Jay Jay the Airplane they can clearly do without!
  6. D

    Muppet stamps unveiled for September release

    This is definately going to get me to start up collecting stamps again... I only have Sylvester and Tweety, and the Universal Monsters, then nothing else... but Muppets? I'm so there, dude!
  7. D

    Sesame Street DVD

    Given their track record, I pretty much wouldn't hold out much hope. Even if they do have a classic moments DVD, it'd probably be all celebrity appearances, much like the CD boxed set.
  8. D

    CGI Muppet Babies Show?

    But givin their love for the tweenage market, I'm still doubtful :rolleyes: budump bum!
  9. D

    Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

    I will have to wait for Christmas, or when I can find 10 bucks on the street... LOL! I'm looking for jobs at the moment, but nothing's really turning up, so my DVD collection as of late came from Cereal Boxes.... :crazy:
  10. D

    SNL or Mad TV?

    Classic SNL.... after Farley passed and Sandler left.... boooooring. The cartoons are nice, though... but performers like Chris Kataan and Jimmy Fallon.... I just don't think they're too funny. And that Mary Cathrine Gallager stuff..... is that supposed to be funny? I just don't get it. I...
  11. D

    Fraggle Rock: Season 1 DVD Coming Fall 2005

    Fraggle Rock on Season Set DVD's? And they said it couldn't be done! But we have to take the time out and Thank Warrick for starting the DVD petition, which caught Hit's eye! Thanks dude!
  12. D

    Classic TMNT season 2 on DVD.... probably...

    After the success of season one on DVD (containing 5 episodes), I just got this word of another site: It may be a wait if it indeed comes to fruition, but there's nothing much said... It could be 5 episodes on one disk, a 2 part season set like Transformers, or a single set composed of...
  13. D

    Worst Muppet Film

    Well... as much as I like Frank, you could tell, even before Jim's death, he was losing the passion of playing cerrtain Muppets. I think Jim's Passing clenched it. Look at late 80's SS skits. You see less of Grover, Bert, and Cookie... and there was an astouning lack of them (hense th "Elmo...
  14. D

    Muppet Babies comic

    Though they are, I admit... They did make the comics on their own. The artwork was new, and they were the ones soley doing the comic. The stories were ripped from the show, but the artwork and such appeared exclusively. Other comics just stole old reprints and claimed them for their own.
  15. D

    CGI Muppet Babies Show?

    SO is there any truth to any of this, or is it like the Fox Muppet show all over again....
  16. D

    It's Official: Sesame Channel to arrive fall 2005

    I wonder... say they do have classic episodes.... if they do better in ratings than current ones, would they reconsider the format? I mean, I like Global Grover, Trash Gordon and the Letter/Number of the day skits.... but what if they were inserted differently.... and since they have another...
  17. D

    Just got the Muppets From Space DVD

    Yah know.... I was in Best Buy an hour ago, and they had a whole crop of new MFS DVD's for 5.99..... And I was getting worried. Though it is not my favorite Muppet Movie, I really want to switch the VHS with a DVD.... at least for the wide screen and digital quality.... and whatever Special...
  18. D

    you knew it was comming... Disneys Muppets

    Darnit, Jim.... ya scared me! I thought "(c) Muppets offshore holding trust amalgamted" was dead... but this looks like one of those E-bay Misnomers... like that one time they had a train with Hamm (of Toy Story) on it, and the seller called it Miss Piggy.... You can give a guy a heart...
  19. D

    Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

    I think that's a royaltees issue.... Really stinks too... I mean, The Simpsons, back when they were funny on SS..... toooo bleeping cool. Celebration of Grover is on my wishlist with like a bazillion other must haves... but It's a front runner. I mean, SS doing a send up of a 1970's Dean...
  20. D

    Macy's 2004 Grover Plush with Watch

    Pretty cool... would be cooler if it were SUperGrover... but now we can finally see that Grover is gettung ahead of Elmo, who once dominated the SS market!
Top