CaptCrouton
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2002
- Messages
- 201
- Reaction score
- 7
What's the rule of thumb regarding Muppet continuity. This is probably old hat, but I wasn't in on the discussion.
Reason for asking. I watched MTM with some friends last Saturday and the debate arose afterwards whether Kermit and Piggie are really married.
I contend that MTM was a parody of an old Judy Garland movie about making it big on broadway. (not that I remember the name, which doesn't help the debate) Kermit and Piggy simply can't be married because that eliminates that romantic/evasion tension of the personalities.
Reason for asking. I watched MTM with some friends last Saturday and the debate arose afterwards whether Kermit and Piggie are really married.
I contend that MTM was a parody of an old Judy Garland movie about making it big on broadway. (not that I remember the name, which doesn't help the debate) Kermit and Piggy simply can't be married because that eliminates that romantic/evasion tension of the personalities.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+