Search results

  1. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats, Ryan! :cool: For me, this is post 9,000.. 9,000 wonderful posts! :batty:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robin - "Leave Me Some Magic"
  3. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Batman Begins
  4. anytimepally

    POP! (Happy Birthday!)

    Happy Birthday! :)
  5. anytimepally

    Favorite Background Animals

    Chickens, of course :concern:
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Ernie101!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  7. anytimepally

    R.I.P Estelle Getty (Sophia on Golden Girls)

    I love the Golden Girls.. this is very sad :(
  8. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    a burrito & a taco
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, wet
  10. anytimepally

    The Dark Knight thread.

    she an actress? :eek: .. someone should tell her
  11. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Caroline/Skye!

    Happy Birthday Caroline! :cool: Hope it's a wonderful day :D
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and sunny
  13. anytimepally

    I Love the (00)60's MC Thread

    Other things that happened in the 60s: the 1st London Bridge was built if my Sunday School teacher was right, Saint Peter died Boudicca's rebellion against Roman rule (if you know the story, you know she also died around the same time) Rome Burns while Nero fiddles Actually, the Colosseum...
  14. anytimepally

    I Heart the 50s... and Lucy...

    I have to say, there was never really an innocence to end.. that's just a fairy tale invented by people who prefer a time when we didn't talk about certain things openly But, I, too, Love Lucy :D oh, and my dad was born in the 50s, too, and he's much more awesome than I give him credit for.. I...
  15. anytimepally

    Your 10 Favorite Sesame Street Songs

    Things That I Remember Forty Blocks From My Home Telephone Rock Danger! (Little Jerry version) C is for Cookie Peanut Butter Somebody Come And Play Upside Down World Bein' Green We Are All Earthlings
  16. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    buffalo fries and pork chops
  17. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Michael Ian Black was on Ed with Julie Bowen Julie Bowen was on Boston Legal with William Shatner William Shatner had a cameo on Muppets Tonight! staring Kermit the Frog. Leslie Nielsen was in Dracula: Dead and Loving It with Mel Brooks Mel Brooks was in The Muppet Movie starring Kermit...
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy, hot
Top