Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    James Darren - "The Best Is Yet to Come"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "Cottleston Pie"
  3. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

    Happy Birthday! :concern: Gonzo is my favorite of The Muppet Show muppets! Bring Back Gary Cahuenga! :cool:
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "John Henry"
  5. anytimepally

    25 things dissapearing from America

    I still hand-write letters all the time
  6. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    right away! :busy:
  7. anytimepally

    Someone here on MC is 21 today

    Happy Birthday :)
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Mellencamp - "If I Should Die Sudden"
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    sandwiches! :zany:
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot but very nice!
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Midnight Confessions are on the way to you both.. and BJ, the other four songs I left in the quote are also en route :sing: this is on the way! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send "Leave Me Some Magic"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny, around 80
  14. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I like the plain M&M's and the peanut butter is the best of the usual variations, but my favorites are the mint M&M's they have around Christmastime
  15. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    no.. they start out white or brown.. it's what you do with them while they're cooking that makes them Italian.. it's just cooking them with olive oil and adding Italian herbs :hungry:
  16. anytimepally

    Next Looney Tunes DVD set cartoon list up!

    I know that... that's why I said I'd like the shorts as special features
  17. anytimepally

    Muppet Morsels

    I loved the Muppet Morsels, but I would take sets like Seasons 2 & 3.. uncut without morsels. over cut with morsels any day of the week... if we could get both, that'd be awesome, but it seems to me that morsels would take a while to gather, and I'd really like the DVDs quickly :)
Top