Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lena Horne - "Stormy Weather"
  2. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday, ReneeLouvier

    Happy Birthday! :D
  3. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    check this out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235140/ could be good.. at the very least, with Hopkins, it probably won't be bad.. only thing that worries me is they're going with a very inexperienced director
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and noisy, but slightly cooler than it's been
  5. anytimepally

    Marvin the Martian movie in the works

    I hate most CGI, and I especially hate when they mix it with live action... but I love Marvin the Martian, and maybe this movie is just what we need to get Duck Dodgers on DVD
  6. anytimepally

    Shows/Movies You Wanna See on DVD

    just thought I'd update anyone who wants to know that Silverhawks is coming to DVD in October... and, more importantly, also coming to DVD in October is a new Hitchcock :scary: boxset, with 8! films: The Lodger (1927) Sabotage (1936) Young and Innocent (1937) Rebecca (1940) Lifeboat (1944)...
  7. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have "Paint It Black" .. it's probably my favorite song :cool: .. and one song I can still get to despite living out of boxes EDIT: sent again.. I'll try to remember to just send everything via sendspace from now on
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    too late.. I've already lost the case for my glasses :search:
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving today and will be living a refugee-type existence for the next few weeks while I search for a more permanent place.. while I will have some internet access, I will not have access to my MUP3 library.. I will be back with a bang in September...
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ernie & Bert - "Lonesome Joan"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    just had a huge, short thunderstorm.. now overcast and wet
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joe Raposo - "Flying"
  13. anytimepally

    Search site aims to rival Google

    they're probably loving all the press, too!
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    too hot
  15. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    The Royal Tenenbaums .. Gene Hackman rocks :crazy:
  16. anytimepally

    Today, what muppet character(s) are you most like?

    today, I feel like Mr. Johnson
  17. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I just had sandwiches
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to HPDJ

    Happy Birthday! :zany:
Top