Search results

  1. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, Everyone! :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Kyleeeeee Babeeeee!

    Happy Birthday Kyle! .. Enjoy the cake! :D
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warm, cloudy
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ernie & Bert - "Fear (When I Was Little)"
  5. anytimepally

    Happy birthday to maniacal muppet!

    Happy Birthday! :)
  6. anytimepally

    Happy birthday to SillyRed!

    Happy Birthday! :p
  7. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    just drank some Nyquil.. I've been coughing like crazy lately
  8. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Dean Stockwell was inAir Force One with Harrison Ford Harrison Ford was in The Empire Strikes Back with Frank Oz Frank Oz was a muppet performer and personal friend of Kermit the Frog next: Tony Cox
  9. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to CookieCountDawn!

    Happy Birthday! .. gone for a while, and you miss so many of these. don't hate me for the tardiness
  10. anytimepally

    Happy birthday to melissa@muppet!

    Happy (Belated) Birthday! :)
  11. anytimepally

    Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

    I just want to say that five years is too long to spend at any one forum.. except this one! :crazy: Oh, they grow up so fast, don't they ma? :cry: ::wipes away tear:: Congrats, Snowthy! .. And there better be five more where these came from :cool:
  12. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou because it makes me laugh
  13. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    I watched The Usual Suspects for the first time earlier.. pretty good
  14. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    rice with rice krispy treats for dessert
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Teeth - "'Zat You, Santa Claus?" .. :D
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was really nice out today, but it's hot
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ed, when you tap that Intermission Medley from Of Days of Swine and Roses source, I would like a copy please :)
  18. anytimepally

    Could someone help me with claymation?

    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/151850/how_to_make_a_stopmotion_claymation.html This article might help.. I would also like to say that Claymation is the height of animation and that Will Vinton is one of my favorite filmmakers
  19. anytimepally

    MC presents: Favorite Songs of The New Millennium

    I tried to keep it short.. but failed miserably, though this is much shorter than the initial list :p John Hammond - "2:19" (2001) Joe Vicino & the Smoke Daddys - "Me & My Crazy Self" (2001) Rush - "The Larger Bowl" (2007) Rush - "Far Cry" (2007) John Mellencamp - "Rodeo Clown" (2007) Bob Seger...
Top