Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Skull #4: Yes, I'm a male skull. Most of us are, though I think this next one's female. Don't worry Grover, I won't eat you, not like my cousin Yorick from Sam & Friends. Uh Mr. Kyle, don't you mean the organ in the 3rd Floor Common Room?"
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Meanwhile... Skull #4: "Congratulations. You got me out of there quick. And me thinks it was somewhat of a trick. But you have me now and I will tell. The clue that shall ring like a bell. To find Skull #5. I tell you this, no jest nor jive. Return to the dorms now in the night. And...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Poison Mokey: "Well, I guess it's time to change clothes and ditch the costume. Twas fun while it lasted, but it'll be good to get back into my regular clothes." Mokey, dressed for a good night's sleep comes down to Room #1. Mokey: "Hmmm, still asleep and locked in his coffin. Well, at...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Skull #4: "Aaaaaagh! Come on guys, make up your minds, don't want to end up shattered on the floor!"
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Poison Mokey: "Say Witch Hazel, as long as I'm here can I have some lunch?" Witch Hazel: "Sure, what'll you have?" Poison Mokey: "Give me a side order of spider-leg salad and a skull bowl of boo-llabase." Witch Hazel: "OK, comin' fright up."
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Poison Mokey: "Good job G-Man. Hit it Skull #3." Skull #3: "Congratulations. You saved me from the pot. And for that save, here's what I've got. Another clue to search ever more. All the harder for Skull #4. Returned to its nest, has the word. That you seek the bad black bird. You'll...
  7. The Count

    Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

    At this point, neither do the rest of us. Besides, there wasn't any real substantive update from the current in-development telefilm. Anyway, we've got a much better guy on the inside here, by the ID of PHDSwing. Just wait till the thing gets done and we near the airdate to get better info on...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Poison Mokey pops out through Fraggle-hole in the kitchen: "Gee, I sure hope not. Thought Scooby-Doo/Kyle and the Monsters were playing this scavenger hunt too. Not sure what happened to them. Anyway, I'm sure this nice witch will point you in the right direction to find the skull." Witch...
  9. The Count

    Figures from tallest to smallest

    Hi, thought I'd help settle that li'l splinter in your mind Caper. Don't have the specs on figure height, and I'm not gonna ruin my once-again completed display, but... Janice is definitely not the second tallest figure. Consider that Sweetums, at 10.5 inches, is the tallest. Regarding...
  10. The Count

    Clifford with the Electric Mayhem

    Ask and ye shall receive. 1 Clifford was indeed in a band on the show The Jim Henson Hour. The name of the band was "The Solid Foam", and Clifford was their main singer. However, he played either a base guitar or often switched with Beard and played main guitar. 2 Clifford appeared as part...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "Hmmm, I wonder if anyone's made it to the Swedish Chef's kitchen yet. Hope they ask the witch who's working there to help them find Skull #3 before she ends her work shift in a little while. Oh well, hope you guys have fun on the hunt."
  12. The Count

    Wish me luck...

    Hi Crazy31088. You mentioned that you have the complete airing of the episode centered around the Worm Olympics? If so, was wondering if you could help me out with something regarding that episode. If you could, please provide the names and descripts of the worms who competed at the Worm...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "Ooh, that's two skulls for the team of Two-Face G-Man and Riddler Rizzo. OK, hit it." Skull #2: "Congratulations. Your quest has led you here at last. Rescued me from drowning fast. So to you I must decree. I'll tell now the clue to find Skull #3. Travel to the kitchen with...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Skull #1: Hey, are you guys gonna find the next skull so the hunt can go on? Sure is lonely not having another skull to talk to. Oh well, hopefully you guys will solve the clue and "Dive" into finding that next skull."
  15. The Count

    The Count Still Needs Urgent Help!

    *In best Marvin Suggs voice: "Sank you very much MuppetDude! Keep sose entris cominn.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "It means neither of those two, Two-Face. Sure hope everyone remembers to read the clues spoken by the skulls before rushing all over the place higgledy-piggeldy. Follow the clues, solve them, and find the skulls which'll lead you to the Halloween treasure. So, any other guesses as to...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "OK, you're on Skull #1." Skull #1 opens its jaw and starts to recite the rhyme for finding Skull #2. Skull #1: "Congratulations! Now that you've gotten a good start. Continue the search, from it do not part. To find Skull #2. All you need is to heed my clue. Go to the place...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Poison Mokey, watching TV in common room which lets her track the progress of all on the scavenger hunt. "Ah, it looks as if Two-Face G-Man is almost at where the skull's hid. Sure hope he finds it quick so the rest of the hunt can go on and the Count can join us. Come on, G-Man, you're so...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "Hey Scooby, remember to read the poem posted above so you'll know where to find that first skull!"
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey, batting her eyes around: "Thanks for the compliment Scooby. You and the Monsters look great in your own costumes. Unfortunately, the Count's not here fright now. Sorry, I sometimes pick up on his way of speech. Anyway, he's locked away in his coffin bed and won't appear till the...
Top