Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Pick up order. Omelette for Floyd, omelette for Dr. Teeth, and cereal for Zoot. *Hands over two dishes with omelettes to JFS. I'll bring Zoot's cereal. *Hands silver saxophone bowl to Zoot. Have a good breakfast you guys.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi JFS, glad to see you slept well last night. OK, that'll be one omelette. Do the band members want any omelettes too? The thing is I had this when in England once. It's a continental breakfast, which includes a basic ham omelette. But the trick is that they pour Boston baked beans on top...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 13.0

    Of course the puppet characters made for Sesame Street are Muppets. Just because Disney bought the characters that appeared on The Muppet Show and Bear in the Big Blue House doesn't diminish the fact that they were all made by Jim Henson and his puppet-based entertainment company. All of these...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 13.0

    Thanks MuppetDude. Uh... Where did you get the info for that last post from? Would like to know before making any changes. Oh, and remember to keep those as-of-yet unlisted characters a-comin'!
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh, that's if you can even get any sleep, what with three musicians as your roomies and another one next door. And add to that the celebrations for Boston beating the Yankees. *Goes over to Ryan's room, knocks, noone answers, and then goes back downstairs. Hey Ryan! Hey Ry-Nooooo...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... if you say you're from St. Lou, I'll believe it Whatever. BTW: Has Robin picked up any more badges? Hope he had a good time at last week's ballgame up in Boston. Well, gotta go now. Finished watching the movie with Kyle, and now I gotsa get to the campus to meet my reader. Have a...
  7. The Count

    It's Official: Sesame Channel to arrive fall 2005

    Great news Phil! If you can give us any more info, we'd gladly pass it along. Which reminds me... is there any news about what specific number or name the channel will have? If we had that info, then maybe we could campaign other providers like Adelphia to carry the channel. I know this...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You're welcome Ryan. You'd have to check out www.scifi.com's "Schedulebot" link to find out when they'll be showing repeats of the four seasons of Farscape. Hey Kyle, if you're ready, I'd like to watch Garfield the Movie now. Got some free time before meeting up with my reader at the campus...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    I'll watch the movie with you Kyle, maybe tomorrow though. Gotta get to bed for an early waking due to transport scheduling. Man, I can hear the Dr. Frankenstein soundbite on Mike & Mike tomorrow. Boston takes it to a Game 7.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Ryan. Just sent you the Farscape info. Hope it helps and have a good day.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Ryan... if you need any help understanding the Farscape universe, drop me an E-mail and I'll try to help as best I can. Can't match up any of the characters with their visuals due to my blind batty eyes, but I have a wealth of knowledge about the series. Well, just LMK if you need any help.
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Farscape Peacekeeper Wars

    The baby was named Dargo Zhaan Crychton? Thought it was named Dargo Sunn Crychton. Oh well. Hey Phil, there was a trailer after the 11:00 PM EST showing stating... The whole thing will be aired this Sunday, October 24, from 3-7 PM EST. Hope this helps and have a good day. BTW: Ryan, I can...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good morning everyone. Man, that's a long night. Sorry I didn't come in and post yesterday. Got some additional photos added to the total in two separate folders, still have to reshoot about 10 other figure pics to get them on the CD. And that's not even counting the fact that the real...
  14. The Count

    The Count Still Needs Urgent Help!

    Thought I'd help out finding where the original Jack Be Nimble appeared. Looking back on it to describe it now, the News Flash and the Mother Goose Stories episode are quite similar in nature. The News Flash had Kermit interviewing Jack Be Nimble as he tries to jump over the candlestick...
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Farscape Peacekeeper Wars

    Hey Phillip, there's something about that schedule you should know. Stayed up late last night myself cause I was watching Yankees and Boston Red Sox ALCS Game 4, went past midnight, maybe past 1:00 PM. Anyway, here's what I think of what I saw during that probably third airing. Mind you, this...
Top